5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Description

Could it be true? Five American girls that have been dreaming for years get a deal with SM Entertainment! Paige, Kaitlyn, Oona, Jessie, and Melissa meet everyone they love, get embarrassed, and lose their minds.

Foreword

Just any normal day. Paige is talking about her dreams, Kaitlyn is watching SHINee Magic Dance videos, Oona is snacking, Jessie is writing their new song for Homecoming, and Melissa is actually listening to Paige! And then Kaitlyn gets a message...

Paige, 15, American, speaks English and very little Korean, sings and dances (badly!).

Key, 19, Korean, speaks Korean and some English, sings and dances.

Kaitlyn (or Katie), 15, American, speaks English a little Korean and Japanese, sings and dances.

Taemin, 18, Korean, speaks Korean, Japanese, and a little English, sings and dances.

Oona, 14, American, speaks English and fluent Korean, raps and dances.

Onew, 21, Korean, speaks Korean and English, sings and dances.

Jessie, 15, American, speaks English, sings and dances.

Jonghyun, 21, Korean, speaks Korean, Some English and Japanese, sings and dances.

Melissa (or Mel), 16, American, speaks English and French, sings.

Minho, 19, Korean, speaks Korean and English, sings and dances and raps