Santa Baby

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Paige's Point of View:

I pinned the mistletoe to the door way leading into the dorm before going back to the couch and picking up my book. Just as I started to read the next chapter Vance started wailing from my room. Within seconds, I was in my room about to pick up Vance. He was sitting up in my bed, crying his poor little eyes out, and pointing at my full length mirror that was trimmed with holiday pictures from the past two years.

"Shh, shh, shh." I picked him up and rubbed his back.

He laid his little head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my neck, his tears now trickling down the front of my shirt. After a couple minutes he was just whispering and his wet eyelashes tickled my skin. We walked out into the kitchen and I pulled out his sippy cup full of cranberry juice. He drank slowly, still whimpering, when I set him on the couch next to me and began to read again.

Just as I turned the next page, someone knocked on the door. I groaned as I stood and opened the door. Key, Jessica, and Tiffany standing there.

"Hi." I said as I let them in.

"I won't be staying long." Key said as he stood in front of me.

"W-why?"

Jessica and Tiffany were in the living room playing with Vance when Key took my hand and pulled me out.

"We'll be back soon!" He called to the girls.


"Yah! What was that?!" I yelled out in frustration as Key walked me into the mall.

"You've been taking care of Vance and your schedule for long enough, and we need to get ready for the next concert. Don't you want your solo to be perfect?" I could really care less about my solo, but if I said that to Key he would flip.

I just nodded and looked at the racks of Christmas themed clothing. Key then held up a Santa girl dress and took me to the dressing room. It wasn't really my taste, but knowing Key it would look okay on me. But it was more like something I would see one of the girls wearing.

I stepped out and looked in the giant mirror. The white trim on the dress landed just a little bit above my knees, and went up to my wait where there as a leather black belt, the neckline showed my collar bone and shoulders, and the sleeves went all the way to my wrists. My hair was swept over to one side and covered with a Santa hat. I looked in the mirror for another minute, trying to really see myself in it. I could see it, this being the dress, but I talked myself out of it. Before I could say anything I turned to Key.

Whenever something looks really good on me he gets a very approving look like it's the most amazing thing ever. But this was a more happy kind of look. I really can't describe it.

"I-I don't think it's right." I went to go back in when Key turned me around.

"You look beautiful." He said perfectly.

My cheeks flushed before I hurried back to the changing room and changed. I came out with the dress and Key smiled at me. I tried to will the blush from my cheeks and to leave me my usual freckle faced self.