A Better Day

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Oona's Point of View:

It sure felt like the days were getting better after Kaitlyn was released from the hospital. Soon she was able to dance again, but she couldn't sing as well yet, and it almost seemed like she forgot about it. But we knew she didn't, she just didn't want to talk about it.

"Girls," our manager, Min Young, said as she walked into the dance studio, "you have practice for the MV in ten minutes. First you will all be at the archery range, then Paige and Oona will be going to the track to have a driving run, and Kaitlyn, Jessie, and Melissa will got to the free running gym for roller skating practice."

She shooed us to the car and we were off. Kaitlyn separated Jessie and Melissa in the seats in front of Paige and I. The car was silent half of the way until Paige started to talk to the back of Kaitlyns head. They talked about the guys, and then they talked about hair dye, and then they talk about this, and then they talked about that. It really was a boring ride.

"Can't we get there any faster?" Jessie asked. "IF we get there soon I can shoot Melissa."

"Hate arrows!" Kaitlyn, Paige, and I yelled.

"Everyone shut up." Melissa said.


At the range they sized us up for bows and taught us all how to properly use the arrows. Then we were let loose on the targets. Melissa was hitting the center perfectly every time. Paige managed to perforate the edges of the target. Kaitlyn was just hitting it almost every time. Jessie missed the target completely everytime. And that left me. I still couldn't even pick up my bow right... The girls moved on to practice on the other targets and I just tried to get the bow in my hands.

"Let me help." I saw a boy walking over to me. He looked very young, nut he acted a bit more mature than he looked. "Try holding it like this." He helped me hold the bow correctly and I took a shot. Almost dead center.

"G-Gamsamida." I stuttered.

"My names Hyunseong." He held out his hand for me.

"M-my name i-is Oona." Spaz. I said to myself.

"Hyunseung!" A guy yelled.

"Well, I have to go. See you around, Oona." Doki-doki. Why does my heart keep doing that?!


Paige's Point of View:

As we got out of the car at the track I felt cold and tired. The weather had been amazing, grey, cloudy, and rainy every once in a while. The guys thought it was weird that I thought that was good weather. And I was tired because Vance wouldn't sleep last night, he wanted to see his hyungs. But the guys had been in Japan for promotions. They just got back a few hours ago.

As we walked down the track I saw something. It was sleek. It was silver. And it was a car. But... Holy Shisus...

"Scratch the Lamborghini and it's coming out of your paycheck." Min Young said. She handed us the keys and Oona and I ran towards it.

Once we got in we raced down the track and twisted and turned. A good hour of racing and Min Young made us get out.

"B-b-but!"

"No buts." And we headed home.


Once we got home Kaitlyn and Jessie were watching TV as Siwon and Vance "wrestled". Siwon was letting Vance win of course. I played with Vance for a while until I heard a familiar sound. Kaitlyn and I jumped in front of the TV and cheered as the Power Ranger movie came on.

Soon others came over and questioned our obsession with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

"The White Ranger." I said dreamily as I watched the rangers.

I could feel Key's eye roll behind me, so I shot him a look and his eyes went wide. After watching more my least favorite character came on.

"I think I really like this movie." Eunhyuk said as Dolcia came on in her skimpy outfit.

"Blek!" Kaitlyn and I let out.

"I thought you would like it." Hyukkie said to me.

"Just because I'm bi doesn't mean I think about girls the way guys do."

Eunhyuk blushed a little as the guys about getting on my bad, bad, bad side.