Bye Bye Baby

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Vance's Point of View:

Big Sissy carried me as we walked down the street. Key walked next to us and made silly faces at me. I laughed. The other noonas and Fishy and Si walked with us. Tae walked over and Big Sissy handed me to him. We walked into the Yummy House with the funny tables and sat at a long funny table. I stood on the bench next to Tae as Big Sissy and Key sat in front of us.

"Can we get get nine servings of samgyeopsal?" Fishy talked a way I don't know.

The old woman nodded and brought us our food. Si and Tae put the stuff on the funny black parts of the table. It made funny noises. The old woman brought a bunch of things to the table like lettuse and red things and yummy things.

"Sissy!" I said as she grabbed a piece of lettuse. I want the yummy wrap Big Sissy makes.

"Do you want the lettuse wrap?" She asked.

I nodded quickly and she started to put it together. She leaned over the table and placed it in my mouth. The whole thing made my mouth full like when Monkey and I eat strawberry jelly. My cheeks got filled up and I can almost chew.

Tae smiled and made his own, makinghis mouth full too! He chuckled slightly and chewed. It's fun to try. Everyone laughed at us and ate.

Key's Point of View:

As Paige fussed over Vance outside the airport, I sat in the van and watched. He wasn't leaving until later tonight, but she didn't want to admit he was leaving. A woman, few inches shorter than Paige and with glasses and a carry on bag, walked over and hugged her. Vance instantly attached to her legs, showing it was his mom. They walked to the van and Paige and Vance got in first, sitting in the back and strappping in Vance. Vance's mom got in and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Crystal." She said, shaking my hand.

"I'm Kibum, you can call me Key for short."

We drove back to the dorm and Paige continued to fuss over Vance. He could easily have been mistaken for his mother at this point. We walked up stairs and walked into the dorm. Siwon and Taemin were playing video games with Jessie. Oona looked over.

"Unnie, oppa you're back."

Paige nodded. It was going to be a night of fun and tears...


Sorry it's short, I'm really tired right now and most of the writing time I have is at night.