Goosebumps

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Jessie's POV

I was with JongHyun, walking to the local movie theater. I hadn't seen a movie in theaters for so long! I was really excited. When we got there, Dino-Oppa asked, "So what movie to you want to see, Jessie?"

I looked at what movies were playing... Nothing looked interesting, plus it would be in Korean anyway, so I don't think it would matter what we watched. "You can pick Shorty-Oppa!" I say, giving him a big smile. Yeah, I reeeeeally like being taller then JongHyun!

He glared at me, then said, "Fine, we'll watch that one, " He points to the movie title. It's called, 'Don't be afraid of the dark'. I sure hope this isn't a scary movie... But I'm sure with my luck it is. We walk up to the ticket booth and JongHyun says to the girl there, "Two tickets to 'Don't be afraid of the dark' please,"

She looks at him, obviously knowing who he was and just smiles and nods, handing him 1 ticket.

"Um, I asked for 2 tickets..."

"We only have the 1 left sorry..." She says, smiling at him, then glaring my way. What did I do?!

"Well, then take it back, we'll just see a different movie," JongHyun said, getting impatient.

"We're out of tickets to ALL of the movies! But I can get in for free," She says, giving JongHyun, what I assume is, a y look. She honestly looked like she was a fish out of water. And like she had something in her eye and was trying to blink it out, she winked so much at him. 

Just then, a higher up looking movie theater worker came over and says, "What's the problem here?"

JongHyun replied, "Your employee here is only giving me one ticket for 'Don't be afraid of the dark', when I asked for two, and is very obviously hitting on me in front of my girlfriend."

Girlfriend? Yeah, you wish Puppysaurous... Not yet am I anyway...

After the girl got chewed out by her boss, she gave us a second ticket, free of charge for both, and we went to see the movie.

Unfortunately, it was a scary movie. Screaming, I now know, is an international language. Every time something scary happened, I hid my face in JongHyun's surprisingly muscular arm. I think he was enjoying himself too much.

By the time the movie ended, I wouldn't be surprised to find a Jessie face shaped lump in JongHyun's arm. What can I say, I hate scary movies.

We were heading home when I brought up the ticket incident. "So I'm your girlfriend huh?" I ask him, giving him my 'You're-not-getting-out-of-this-that-easily' look.

"I just said that because I'm a boy, you're a girl,"

"Glad you noticed," I interrupt, smirking.

"And we were going to the movies. It was either girlfriend or sister, and it IS kind of weird to get a female employee in trouble for flirting with you in front of your sister," He finishes, glaring at me for interrupting.

"I guess," I say back to him.

Girlfriend to YOU, JongHyun? I'll think about it.