Not Approved

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Hae's Point of View:

How did this happen? I'm sitting in the living room of New GirlZ dorm, waiting for Paige, and SHINee plus Kyuhyun and Siwon of Super Junior is sitting across from me. Worst part, they all look like they want to kill me. I know what I did to Paige was terrible, but she forgave me and we're starting over. I have no clue why though. You'd think she would be all of one of the guys in front of me.

Two days ago...

"Yah!" I turned and saw Kyuhyun of Super Junior running towards me. "You're Hae, right?"

"Neh."

"I need to know Paige's favorite flower."

"Why? Are you her boyfriend? You don't really seem her type."

"I'm not, yet. I just really need to know." I smirked. She has him wrapped around her little finger and she probably doesn't even know.

"She like's lilies. Send her a single lily tomorrow." He nodded and ran off.

Wow... she thought I sent the three lilies. Once she knows who the three guys are she's going to kick me to the curb.

"Let's go." She said as she came out of the hall.


After the movie we walked downtown and watched the view from a roof top. It made me feel bad. Not being with her, it was great now that she forgave me. But her thinking I sent the flowers...

"Paige,"

"Hmm..."

"I didn't send the first flower." I blurted.

"Y-you didn't?"

"Not the first one in the vase. That was from Kyuhyun." She had a startled look. "He asked what your favorite flower was a couple of days ago."

"Oh." I could tell she was a little nerved now.

"But that doesn't mean we can't have what we used to have." She looked at me and smile. I missed her smile. As a breeze blew by I moved her face to mine and kissed her lips softly. They were chapped like usual, but warm and happy. "I regret what I did to you."

"That's the past, this is the present, and who knows what will be the future." She smiled as we walked down the stairs.


Yes, Kyuhyun was one of the three to give her a lily, but can you guys who else?

2MIN 4 EVAR! (But JongKey is better)