Publicity Boyfriend?!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Why today? We were hanging out with Narwal and Min Young unni called. She told us to get our butts down to SMEnt pronto. Just as we started in to the building we were rushed up to Soo Mans office. Oona rubbed her eyes, she had been sleeping when we left. I pulled her into my side and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Umma, why are we here?" Her tired little voice asked.

"I don't know, Ooni." I kissed the top of her head.

Soo Man came in and sat at his desk.

"I'm glad you're come here. You're manager and I spoke and decided on something that will be beneficial for all."

The door opened behind us and I looked over my shoulder Oona wasn't asleep on. Oh Shisus. Them!

"New GirlZ, meet Boyfriend."

I felt myself dry heave.

"For the next couple of months you will be in publicity relationships."

My jaw dropped. What. The. Hell. Boyfriend seemed to know it was going to happen. Jeongmin winked at me and I felt another dry heave. Soo Man told us who was who and what was going on. We introduced ourselves and met our "Boyfriends". There's another dry heave. Jeongmin put his arm around me and tried to kiss my cheek. I pushed him off and cursed under my breath. Thankfully no one caught it.

"Come on, pretty baby. You get to date me." He said it like it was a high honor.

"Dating you? I don't think so." I started to the door.

Melissa told me to get back, but I said that I would never take part in a false relationship. Especially with a guy that I'd rather see in hell. Why I hate Boyfriend? 1, they are creepy. 2, they are stupid. And 3, they are creepy. Jeongmin followed me into the hall.

"Babe, just try it out for a bit. You may end up liking it." I stuck my tongue out.

"Seriously, are you a lost pirate with a urinary track infection?" He looked slightly shocked at my remark. "I. Will never. Date. You."

And I walked to the stairs.


Melissa Point of View:

The next morning I woke up and heard Vance crying. I got up and went into the living room to see Paige rocking him back into sleep. I smiled and sat across from her.

"You don't need to be so hard on him. It's just a few months, and it means nothing."

"That's the point. It means nothing. If I'm going to be in a relationship, I want it to be a real one with someone I care for and have romantic feelings with and feels that way about me."

"Like Hae?" I asked. They break up was about a month ago, she may be regretting it.

"Yeah..." Vance fell into small whimpers as he calmed down. "But, what if I am dating someone right now?"

"Are you?"

"Maybe."

I laughed and walk out of the room to make breakfast.


After breakfast I got dressed and decided to go and see BoA unnie. We haven't seen each other in a long time. On the way to her dorm I accidentally ran into someone.

"Mianhe." I looked up and saw Minho.

"It's okay." He smiled.

He walked away and I hurried to unnie's dorm. When I got there we sat and talked for a bit. Talking to BoA is just like having a big sister, I've always wanted one. Soon she sensed something was wrong as asked me if I was okay. I opened up about the mess with Minho and how sad I was.

"At least you have the guy from Boyfriend until you find someone you care for."

Someone besides Minho?


Why hello! *eyebrow wiggle* So DuskRose17 and I have been pounded on hard by the trolls lately. We were featured on a tumblr about the worst AFF stories. But we're dealing. You know you're doing something right when people not only like you, but also hate you.

All these macros are for not remembering them on the past ones!