Perfect Storm

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kyuhyun's Point of View:

Perhaps it was just a feeling, but everything was weird as I entered the SME building. Everything was heavier, like something was wrong. I walked down the hall to find the guys when I saw Hae, carrying a stack of papers, walking my way. Her face was red and she ran right passed me. I was right, something was wrong.

"Anyone here?" I asked as I popped my head into the lounge we all usually hang out in.

Everyone was here, but they all looked weird. Like they just watched something bad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.


24 hours earlier...

Paige's Point of View:

Hae and I walked, hand in hand, threw the park. It was nice, people did stare though. I looked at Hae and thought about the days when I would sit next to her on the school bus and secretly admire how beautiful she was. Soon we were at the pier and we watched the water. It was beautiful.

"Paige, I-I just can't do this anymore." She was shaking her head. "I can't lie anymore. I didn't send any of the flowers, but three of them asked what your favorite flower was an I told them, and then you talked about another chance. I'm sorry."

"W-What?" She was lying to me the whole time?

"I'm so sorry."

"Who asked besides Kyuhyun oppa?" Her face got scared.

"Why do you want to know? We're together, I just couldn't keep it a secret anymore."

I stepped away from Hae. She was lying the whole time we were together, both times.

"Because, you lied to me. I can't be with someone who lies to me about that."

Hae's eyes got glossy and she ran away.


"Paige!" Siwon ran over to me as I walked to the elevator. Leeteuk was a bit behind him with Vance.

"Hey." My voice sounded numb.

"Are you okay? What's wrong."

"I'm fine... I broke up with Hae, and the thing is, I feel perfectly fine." I smiled honestly.

"Good."

We all went up stairs and Vance and I went to my dorm. Key was waiting for me. Once we were in I put Vance down for a nap and talked with Key.

"So you actually broke up with her because of that? Did she say who the others were?" I shook my head.

"And the thing is... I feel... perfectly..." It was a lie. As it set in more and more what had happened I felt more and more shocked and sad. I broke down right there, crying my eyes out on Key's shoulder. He stoked my hair and held me tightly, like any good umma, until my tears were done. They weren't gone, I just didn't want to ruin Key's shirt anymore. "Thank you." I whispered.

After Key left and I cleaned up my makeup I started dinner since the girl's would be here soon. I made macaroni and cheese, the good kind not the boxed. The girls got in from their schedules and we ate. They all went out to hang out with who ever they wanted and I watched through he balcony door as it started to storm. Slowly, I opened the door and stepped onto the balcony. Rain was beautiful, and it washes everything away in a heartbeat.

"Paige?" Siwon asked. "The door was open."

"I'm out here!" I called.

Siwon stepped out. He looked at me with pure concern.

"What?"

"Key said that you were wearing another mask..." Why did they have to talk about me? Why not the weather? Especially when it's so good (no sarcasm).

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Then why do you keep responding in English? And why are you standing in the rain?"

"One, you're standing in the rain too. And two, I like the rain. Even though the last time I was in the rain was when she..." I felt myself go weak and tears streamed down my face again. Siwon pulled me to his chest and I cried my eyes out for the rest of the night.


So? Little lame, but I'm in a bad relationship mood so they all suffer! jk jk, not all... really all New GirlZ actually. You'll see here and there.