A Holly Jolly Christmas

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Oona's Point of View:

It was the Christmas Eve concert, something we were all looking forward to! Every girl in the company was in the SNSD dressing room getting ready for our big girl's number when Paige came in, followed by Key and Siwon.

"I told you, guys. This is for girls only, I'm sorry." She closed the door and hurried to the clothes rack.

"Where's Vance?" I asked.

"Sungmin said he would watch him during our number." She came out in a white ruffle dress shirt and leather pants as she pulled on a leather vest.

I sighed as Sunny helped me get ready. Everyone was almost ready by the time Hae came around to let us know. Her and Paige may have broken up, on bad terms, but she was still an intern for the company. After she left we all looked at Paige. She was smiling in the mirror as she applied her lipstick.

"What? Does this color not work?"

She had been oblivious to Hae entering the room. Quickly we all hurried to the stage and got in place before the camera's went on. This time there wasn't a small audience, just the TV camera's. The music started and we danced.

(Imagine this with more people)

We bowed and hurried off the stage as SHINee performed Last Christmas. I hurried into the New GirlZ dressing room as the others were getting ready for their performances. Melissa was singing with Krystal and Seohyun, Paige had a solo singing Santa Baby, Jessie was dancing to Last Christmas (the Glee version), Kaitlyn and Siwon were doing a duet, and I didn't really have anything to do but watch Vance until Paige got off the stage for the night. I sat down and pouted when Sungmin and Vance came in.

"Oppa!" I jumped up and hurried over.

"Hi, Oona." He smiled down at me.

Doki-doki...

 

Vance's Point of View:

I sat on Pink hyungs lap as I watched my noonas running around. Why is everyone running here? Before leaving, Big Sissy picked me up, spun me around, and hugged me tight. I giggled until she left and I felt sad. I love my Big Sissy, but I wanna see her more. I mostly see my hyungs.

As I looked around I saw Ha Young sitting by the wall next to the couch. I climbed off of Pink hyungs lap and walked over clapping. He and Blonde noona laughed as they watched me before talking more. I sat in front of Ha Young and clapped.

"Shh, they'll see me." She said without moving .

I nodded and looked at her. She was in a dirty white dress with shoulder length messing hair. I can't see her eyes, but I had a dream about them. I don't wanna see them, they were scary.

Ha Young, can we play? I asked without using my mouth. She taught me that.

"Yessss, follow me."

She stood and walked to the door, passing through it without opening it. She won't teach me that. I hurried over and tried to reach the handle before Pink hyung grabbed me. He said something that I couldn't understand and took me back to the couch. I started to cry and cry, he always let's me do what I want when I do that. Finally, he and Blonde noona stood walked out, still saying things that I couldn't understand. Ha Young walked slowly and I kept pointing at her so that Pink hyung would follow her.

Soon we got to the opening of the stage were Big Sissy was dancing in her Santa dress. I saw Ha Young standing on the other side looking over. She didn't look happy, well, she never did. Her head was bent low, making her hair cover her face more. Why wasn't she happy? Big Sissy was doing really really good. Big Sissy ran over and grabbed me, taking me back on stage and telling me to wave.

"You guys came to wait for me?" She asked as we hurried off stage.

"No," Pink hyung said, "Vance was freaking out at the door and he lead us here."

"Did you miss me?" She asked.

I looked at her before looking at Ha Young who was behind Pink hyung. I tried to reach for her and she reached out, reaching through Pink hyung's chest. Pink hyung shivered.

"Did you feel a draft?" He asked.

"No, let's go back to the dressing room before Jessie's solo."

I watched Ha Young as we walked back. Once we got back Big Sissy sang to me and I fell asleep.