Your my heart-heart-heart breaker!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Jessie's Point of View:

Beating on the fourth wall, that's Kaitlyn's job right? Don't we all get a chance? Well it's mine. The past month has been killer. Our first single is coming out, Kwangmin and I might have more than a publicity relationship happening, and I feel so guilty for being the reason that Minho oppa got beat up. But Jjong oppa still hasn't given a straight answer to why he did hurt Minho oppa. Why is being a teenager so confusing? And worse, everyone's drama is so easy to follow. Melissa unnie liked Minho oppa, but he didn't like her. Paige unnie fell back into love with Hae who admitted to not initially wanting the relationship again, which broke Paige unnie's heart but now she's all giddy all the time and it's scary. Kaitlyn and Taemin oppa are dating on the DL, but she has some feelings for Minwoo oppa, and she's never dealt with lovey dovey stuff before. Oona is just tired of being ignored.

But me. I thought that I liked Jjong oppa for a long time, but now he's like a regular oppa, but I think he likes me. I liked Minho oppa, but Melissa liked him, and he didn't like any of us. And not I think that Kwangmin and I have some kind of a... real relationship? And then also I'm below average in school, but the others are above. I have to deal with my parents telling me I should just go home and study for Harvard. The others are always ignoring me. Oh, and the media has declared me an attention seeking oppa because I get along with the guys better than the girls.

Alright, lets just look at what's going on one bit at a time...

Jjong oppa:

I hurried out of the photo shoot to get to after school studies. As I grabbed my school bag after changing into my uniform I ran right into Jonghyun oppa.

"Oppa!" I hugged him. "Sorry I can't talk, I need to get back to school."

Jonghyun oppa laughed.

"Why don't I give you a ride? I just finished my schedule for the day."

We smiled at each other and walked out to his car. We laughed as the car got closer to the school. Jonghyun oppa stopped a block before so fan girls wouldn't see him. Before I got out I was about to say good bye and he kissed my forehead and said bye. I got out and he drived out. He just... I must be hallucinating!

Jinjoo and Ji Eun ran over and pulled me to after school studies so we wouldn't be late. I was thinking about it the rest of the time.

After studies ended I took the bus with Jinjoo and Ji Eun back to the dorms and we studied more there. Afterwards I walked with them back to the door at the front after they fangirled over Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun as they came down to my dorm to drop off Vance. As I walked back up I saw Jonghyun going into the SHINee dorm. My heart began to race. Why had he kissed my forehead? Was he just being brotherly? Or...

Minho Oppa (after fight):

As Minho oppa in his hospital bed I sat reading a text book next to him.

If r = 5x + 3 and k = 4x + 9, solve for x. Justify your answer.

How can I think about geometry now? Minho oppa hurt so bad he was in the hospital! And it was Jonghyun oppa's doing! I closed the text book and looked at Minho oppa. It wasn't his fault, I was the one that liked him. And Melissa unnie liked him too. And Minho liked someone else. I was being selfish.

"I'm so sorry, oppa. I promise I won't be so stupid again." I stood and walked out.

Kwangmin oppa:

Another guy. I'm not a , I just don't get along with girls the way I do with guys. They usually aren't y, you can be as dorky as you want without being judged, and they are entertaining when they're drunk. Girl's are mostly y, they judge enough to make a million on it, and they just get annoying when they're drunk. And Kwangmin was just another guy...

Okay, that's just what I've been telling myself. He's always so kind to me. And he's always there and acts like a boyfriend when we don't need to be coupley for the media.

When our new trainer, for the music video's fighting scene, finished teaching us the basic moves I saw Kwangmin at the gym door. Paige unnie handed me a water and we left to change before heading to the dorm to get ready for our radio interview. We walked out and Kwangmin came over and took my hand in his.

"Hi, Jessica." I blushed. Oppa was the only guy to call me by my real name. Everyone thought that Jessica was too girly for my.

"Hi, Kwangmin."

As we walked out Oona showed off some of the Power Ranger style fighting moves we had learned. When the girls got into the car Kwangmin oppa held me back.

"Jessica, can I talk to you?"

I nodded.

"Jessica, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You're smarter than you let on, and so nice. No one else sees more than you want them to, but I've seen it in the way you treat your friends." What was he doing? Was this a confession?

Before I could ask Kwangmin pecked my lips.

The Parents:

As I washed off my makeup and got ready for bed my cell phone began to ring. I let out a yawn and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jessie, it's your mother."

"Who?" I asked and squinted at the clock. It's five minutes to midnight, I really need to get to bed.

"Your mother. Your father and I want you to come home as soon as the month ends. There's still time for you to study for the running start program. Then you get a leg up in getting to Harvard, but that still won't be a problem. You are a Kent."

"Mom... I don't want to deal with this right now. It's midnight."

"There it is, you're being overworked. You need lots of rest. All this dancing and singing isn't going to do you any good. People just gawk at you like some street corner e."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and looked at the clock again.

"I'll think about it mom."

"And that's what you said last time. You should start packing your bags right now, I'll make sure that your tickets are ready for you."

"Good bye mother, I have a photo shoot tomorrow after school."

I threw the phone on my night stand and fall into my bed, falling asleep instantly.

Do you get the stress a little more now? It's like being in an American soap opera or a K-drama. Hell!


Hello! I will be posting another chapter soon, hopefully.