BFF'S Forever 4eva!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV:

This. Was. AWESOME!

Nalu was here! He's my best guy friend ever! The first friend I made in High School, actually. We're BFF's Forever 4eva... Yes, I know, but seriously, we really are bestest best friends!

So anyway, after Karaoke night, we went back to the dorms and Nalu crashed at our place for a while until his parents came to get him.

"So what the Yami's Leather Pants are you doing here Nalu?" I ask, sitting on the couch with him with my favorite book on my lap- "Little Brother". The question has been itching at me all day- especially after I tried to sing a duet with SiWon... although, I don't know why, it's just pretty random timing I guess!

"Well, my parents and sister and I were going to go to the Philippians, but a terrable storm hit, so we can't go for a few months. We decided to just say here a while since you 5 where here!" Nalu replied, trying to read my book upside down. I closed it.

"That's awesome! Well, not the storm part, but that fact that you get to stay!"

 

The next day, Nalu came back over to our dorm and we just hung out when everyone else went about their own business.

"So... nobody speaks English?"

"Well, everyone speaks at least some English, but we usually speak Korean,"

"So you can speak Korean now?"

"Kind of?"

"Are you asking or telling?"

"Yes?"

We laugh.

EunHyuk and few of the other SuJu guys were over, watching Vance or whatnot. EunHyuk sat next to me on the other side, as Nalu was next to me on the other. Although, I was facing Nalu, so EunHyuk was sitting behind me. He leaned down and asked me in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure you're just friends?"

"HOLY CRAP!" I turn and face EunHyuk, not flinching at the close proximity of our faces. "Next time warn me when you're going to creeper up on me Monkey-Oppa!"

"Sorry..."

"And we are just friends... Well, no, best friends... Anyway, don't you have a DongHae to look after or a KyuHyun to torture?"

And with that, he leaves.

Nalu, not knowing Korean, was completely lost.

"Don't worry, it's nothing important... Hey! We should go to the market place! It's so awesome there and we can get free food!"

"I'm so there!"

So about an hour later, Nalu and I were about to leave for our... well... I don't really know what to call it, but I know what not to call it, because it isn't a date.

"See you later everyone!"

On the way to the market, I decided to tell Nalu about my dream.

Flashback to dream:

It was cold and wet, like a rain storm, but worse. The wind howled and roared as it tore up everything in it's path. The wind whipped up the bottom of one of the layers of the dress I was wearing, it and my hair covering my face. Then, it was calm, and I saw a green fish swimming in a pond. I wasn't were I was before... I just felt it. The fish swam in little circles and seemed to be full of life and energy.

"So, the storm in you're dream was the typhoon in the Philippians?"

"Yes, I think so..."

"And the green fish was me?"

"Once again, I think so."

Nalu I know believes me about my dreams coming true in real life. But sometimes, it's still hard for him to believe.

We got to the market and went to the stall that had Hana in it. She was here twice a week to try and help sell her son's fish from his fishing business. (She's KyuHyun's grandmother on his mom's side.)

"Something's fishy..." Nalu said. I Gibb slapped him.

"Dude!"

"Ow?!"

"Hello there Katie..." Said Hana, smiling at our antics.

"Hello Hana. This is my friend Nalu. He's from the US, but he's Filipino/Hawaiian."

"Nice to meet you," Nalu says awkwardly.

Hana and I laugh.

"Don't worry, I know English pretty well," Hana answered with a smile.

"Wait... you do?" I ask, shocked.

"Dear, I may be old, but I can learn and remember languages..."

"W- I didn't mean that- I was just-" Nalu and Hana started laughing at me.

After walking around the market and eating free samples, we eventually made our way back to Hana, who needed my help in the back for a minute.

"Just meet me over at that cafe thing when you're done okay?" Nalu asked. He's so worrisome, like a big brother. Which is weird, because he's a younger brother.

Nalu's POV:

After Katie went back to help Hana, I went to this little place called "The Foreigner Cafe"*. I thought that since it was called that and was written in English, that I might have a chance to be able to order something.

"Welcome to 'The Foreigner Cafe'. I'm Lyn, how may I help you?" Said a girl, around 16 or 17, that reminded me of a weird combo of Katie and Melissa.

"Umm... yeah, do you have... like, American food?" I felt kinda stupid... of course there'd be American food.

"Dude... duh."

After I ordered, I sat at a table for two people and waited for Katie to show up.

The person that did show up, I never thought I'd see again.

"Nalu?"

"Jae?"

"Dude!"

"Sup man?"

It was that JaeHyun guy from Freshman year.

"What are you doing here?"

I told him pretty much a summary of everything that's happened the last 2 days.

"What about you man?"

"I work here..." He says, pointing at his electronic nametag that scrolled and showed his name in several different languages.

After talking to Jae, who was on his break, we exchanged web addresses**.

"See you later Narwal!"

After another 10 or so minutes, Katie showed up.

Katie's POV:

I finished helping Hana and went to the cage Nalu told me to meet him at. I walked in and said hi to Lyn, and sat down in the seat across from Nalu.

"Guess what?" Nalu asked.

"Chicken !"

"No... I saw Jae! He works here."

"Great, another place I have to avoid," I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing! Anyway, we should get headed back soon..."

Later! Nalu's POV:

When we got back to the girls' dorm, I got out my laptop (I always brought it with me), and put in Jae's blog address.

When I got there, there was a link to someone else's blog on the side that looked interesting. I clicked the link.

I used a translator to change it from Korean to English.

HOW TO COMMIT THE PERFECT CRIME!

So, Shin JaeHyun decided that Lee DaeHyun and I, Kim JinHyun, would be the perfect people to help him rob 'Hana's Grocery' on (date of robbery). (blah blah blah) Beat up this chick, Kaitlyn Robbins, that JaeHyun apparently knew from when he was a foreign exchange student. (blah blah blah).

(All of their contact info).

These guy's are idiots... wait... Shin JaeHyun?!

Katie's POV:

When we got back, Nalu went to his computer and I went to my room.

I was laying on my bed, listening to 'UGLY' by '2NE1'.***

I really was missing home... after spending so much time with Nalu... it reminded me of home...

I started to cry into my pillow a little bit.

"Katie?" There was a knock at my door.

"Go away..."

I hear the door open. I keep my face in my pillow.

I feel the person sit on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

I wipe my eyes and turn over, only to see Choi MinHo.

"MinHo...?"

"..."

"..."

As you can see, we are having a VERY productive conversation.

"What song are you listening to?" He asks, trying to look at my MP3 Player screen. Unfortunately for me, he saw the song name.

The look on his face told me that someone in New Girlz told about when I listen to that song. It means I'm in a funk. Or am depressed.

I feel a strong connection to the lyrics.

MinHo took hold of both of my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You are VERY pretty, not ugly at all... please remember that..."

I could tell he meant it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DuskRose17 here!

* I own the rights to 'The Foreigner Cafe' You can't use it, I'll be using it online for a fanfiction soon (I already have it started on paper)*

** Like a blog address**

*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGe0hHvAGkc&ob=av2e ***