Suprise Suprise

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

"It doesn't matter what a difference in time means," Siwon took my hand, "all that matters is that we are happy."

"I know Siwon, but what would everyone think? I'm not legal yet, you would get in trouble."

"It's a risk we'll have to take." And he started to lean in-

"WAKE UP!!!!" Someone jumped on my bed.

"AHHHHHHH!" Key was sitting on the foot of my bed.

"What the hell! Key, let me sleep." I threw a pillow at him and laid my head back down.

"Not today, you're having your first concert. Well, it's kind of a concert, more like a TV appearance." It's too early to deal with Key... without coffee.

I get up and start walking out of my room and into the kitchen. Mel handed me my coffee and Key continued trying to explain it. The guys were watching TV in the living and talking tot he girls. Jjong was laughing at Key's lame excuse for waking me up. Kim hissed at him was we walked to the kitchen.

"Key isn't explaining it right." Minho said. "Basically, later today, there's a live televised performance by us, you guys, f(x), SNSD, and Super Junior. It's extremely impromptu, everyone can choose any songs and sing them with anyone."

"So it's like one big musical improv?" I asked.

"Yeh."

A Cheshire cat smile crept onto my lips... this was going to be fun. I kicked the guys out and we started planning, calling some of the bands, and breaking out the hot glue gun. What? We have to d our own costumes.


Oona's Point of View:

As we all hung out back stage everyone learned a small group of maybe 20 fans had been selected to view the performance as it was being televised, from the audience. Afterwards there would be a Q&A with all of us. As we all waited backstage for everything to be ready for the first performance, Super Junior, everyone hung out in a large dressing room. Amber and Jonghyun were seeing how many gummy worms Jonghyun could catch in his mouth as Amber threw them. So far, zero out of twenty.

"New GirlZ?" An assistance came into the room. New GirlZ was our name until we could all stop fighting about it. "There are some people here waiting for you."

We followed the assistant until we saw four families. One was a mom and dad with a younger boy, the Robbins! The other was a mom and dad, the Kents! And then an Asian couple with an three white boys and a little black baby girl, MOM AND DAD! We all ran to our families.

"UMMA! APPA!" I yelled as they embraced me. Then my older brothers and baby sister.

I heard the guys laughing behind us. Then I stepped back and introduced them all.

"Guys, this is my family. Umma, Appa, Jamie, Andrew, Zac, and Melody." I pointed to all of them.

The others introduced their families as well. That's when I noticed something. Where was Paige and her Brady Bunch family?


Paige's Point of View:

I hung up my phone and sniffed. Everyone else had their families, and I had this...

"Paige?" I saw Key. "Why aren't you out there with everyone else?"

"My family didn't come... my dad and step mom are getting a divorce so the kids are with their immediate family until it's over with." I felt the tears start up.

Key wrapped an are around my shoulder.

"Yah," he held up my chin, "You shouldn't frown, someone might fall in love with your smile."

I laughed. Why was Key so cheesy? We walked back to everyone else with their families. At least they were happy. Maybe well the divorce was going on the kids could visit for a while. Then someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to see an assistant.

"Ms. Bennett, we have someone for you." I looked at her confused. Where? And then I looked down.

"Sissy!" I almost cried.

"Vancey!" I spun the small boy around. His laughter made me forget everything.

"Kiss." I said, and Vance gave me a peck. "Vance, can you say hello to everyone?"

Vance smiled at everyone and waved with both hands. SNSD and f(x) melted over my brothers cuteness. Vance ran around and would high five with SuJu and SHINee. Maybe this was better.