My Comedian

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

After I got out of a radio interview Hae and I walked to the dorms together.

"I really don't think I should go up. They all hate me because of the past." She tried to get out of coming to the dorm.

"And the only way for them to get over it is to get to know you." I kissed her on the cheek and we headed up. Once we entered I saw Vance crawling onto Siwon's back, Key trying to get him to eat.

"Your sister won't like it if you don't eat your dinner." He said.

"Maybe he doesn't want to because he's not hungry yet." I said, causing everyone's heads to turn. "He usually doesn't eat dinner till seven." It was only six.

"You're back." Kyuhyun said with excitement. Even though everything with him and the lily were fixed up, we were still really close.

"Yeah, I am." I sat down and Hae sat next to me. She was so uncomfortable, and my friends weren't helping. "You guys can stop staring." And they went back to what they were doing.

"Delivery!" Mel said as she came through the door with Jessie, each carrying big cardboard boxes. "We have care packages!"

The two spread them through out us girls. Kaitlyn's sat lonely on the floor. Where was she? Everyone was here, all of SHINee and SuJu (some how we could fit all of them...) and the girls but Katie and Taemin were missing. After a while of wondering they came through the front door, HOLDING HANDS!

"OMO!" I almost shouted. "Finally!"

Katie blushed and Taemin just smiled. All of us started laughing and teasing them. Soon we opened our packages and the guys looked over our shoulders. Some of our possessions we forgot, baked goods, candies, and photo albums. In my box was my Winnie the Pooh baby blanket and white croqet favorite baby blakie (DON'T JUSGE ME!), my purple stuffed dog Flashlight, my moms famous quadruple chocolate cookies, and my old albums. The first was from when my mom was pregnant to when I was three, the second from three to six.

I started going through the second one and stopped on one picture. I was sitting on my bed, just gotten up from a nap, smiling like no tomorrow and a white mist was behind me.

"What's that?" Key asked, pointing at the mist.

"Bill." I said, turning the page.

"Huh?"

"Bill the ghost. It's a long story."

Everyone in Super Junior looked nervous. I almost forgot about the whole thing with Donghae...

"It wasn't anything bad, he just startled me when I was little and then my aunt blessed the house and he left. He was actually a nice guy, I was just to small to understand." I said, they looked more comfortable knowing it wasn't as bad. "Mostly I was upset he took my ball."

Then the guys started to laugh hard. We looked at the rest of the pictures and then I unfolded my blankets.

"What are those?" Kangin asked.

"My baby blankets..." I said timidly. Vance came over to grab my Winnie the Pooh blanket and I pulled it away. "No, mine!"

They started to laugh again. Now they knew how serious I was about my blankets. The girls basically got the same. We all talk for a while and I saw Hae looking at Kyuhyun. Kyu oppa looked back at her.

"You can look, but touching costs extra." I laughed as Hae blushed.

"Stop teasing her." Siwon scolded. At least he was giving her a chance.

"Schools starting soon." Taemin complained. "At least I'm in my last year."

"Lucky..." Oona mumbled.

"Yeah,  we've still got several to go through." Hae said.

"At least people won't be after you." I said.

New GirlZ had finally gotten a fan base, and it was getting hard. We were being followed by paparazzi and fans approached us every second. I used to think that's what I wanted, but I realized I was just in this for the friends and music. After a while Hae had to leave. I walked her to the door and gave her a peck on the lips before she went out the door. I walked back to the living room and saw some of the guys smiling to themselves. I was so glad they were okay with who I was. After I came out in America I lost most of my friends, and the few family members I told took a while to accept it.

I sat on the floor with Vance and the guys started to joke around.


So that was a little lame, but things will pick up when school (in the story and for me) starts.