Young Idols "In Love": SHINee's Onew and New GirlZ's Oona's ROMANCE?!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Oona's Point of View:

Paige unnie was running around trying to get her things together as Jessie and I watched her.

"What do you think is wrong?" I asked.

"It's Paige, everything is wrong."

We laughed before my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I asnwered.

"Oona, wanna going swimming? The others and I are going this weekend." Onew asked.

"Oh, Onew oppa. Yeah, sure, it sounds like fun. I'll see if the others want to come."

"Great, I'll see you later."

"Bye, oppa." I hung up. "Yah, who wants to go swimming with SHINee oppas?"

Melissa and Katie looked over from their video game.

"Sure." They both said in unison.

"Paige unnie?" I asked.

Paige stopped in her tracks.

"Sure, I need a distaction."

Only a week after her birthday, and she's been totally out of it.


That Saturday, all of us got out our swim suits that had been put int he fatherest reaches of our closets and met up with SHINee oppas outside of the dorms. Onew oppa smiled brightly at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Of course, babo." I tapped on his head and he chuckled.

We walked to the swimming pool, all of us with our respective oppa. Melissa and Minho talked about sports, Paige and Key talked about what ever it is they talk about, Jessie and Jonghyun talked about our debut album, and Katie and Taemin had awkward small talk.

Onew smiled at me as I pulled my sweatshirt closer. The weather was still cold, but at least the snow had melted. Thankfully we were going to an indoor pool. We reached the pool in about fifteen minutes and I was the first one to jump in. I jumped head first into the water and swam around as the others followed suit. We all splashed around and had fun as though there was nothing in the world to care about.

After an hour or so, Paige and Katie got out and walked to the concession stand outside to get snacks. They walked back a bit later with different kinds of food. Everyone got out to munch on yummies and chat. Onew and I sat at our own little table thingie and shared fried chicken and strawberry ice cream.

"Oppa." I opened my mouth, asking Onew to give me some chicken.

He chuckled and places a piece in my mouth.

"Thank you.." I chewed it up before eating some ice cream.

"Oona." Onew opened his mouth, mocking my earlier request.

Reluctantly, I gave him a bite of my ice cream. Instead of just letting him take the bite, I moved the spoon around as he chased it with his mouth. Eventually I gave up and let him have a bite. Today is fun, I hope it stays like this.


The nexxt day I woke up early and hurried to get ready for school before Mel made breakfast. I ran out and say all of them sitting around the table.

"Unnies, whats wrong?" I walked over.

Paige unnie looked at me with a sad expression.

"Oona, something's come up." She said. "Sooman wants to talk to you and Onew hyung."

"What? Why?"

I looked over their shoulders and saw the laptop.

MUSIC   Internet

Young Idols "In Love": SHINee's Onew and New GirlZ's Oona's Romance

by: 4EverELF  - February 17,2012 at 3.37 pm 

                                                                                                                                                                        19585 Views    1624 Comments

Our... What?