Teen life is hard

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Siwon's Point of View:

Heechul was sitting upside down on the couch when I walked into the dorm. I had been hanging out with Paige, Key, and Hae. Why was Paige dating Hae? And who got her those other lilies? I thought about this as I was walking and walked into the wall. Heechul laughed at this.

"What are you thinking so intently about?" He asked as he sat correctly on the couch.

"Nothing." I rubbed my head and sat next to him on the couch.

I felt a smile creep up on my face as I thought more about today. Paige is so happy with Hae, even after she had cheated on her only a few months ago before they broke up the first time. If Paige can forgive her so easily she must be a good person. She really seems like it, the other's should give her a chance.

"Yah, what are you so happy about?" Chul waved a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing..."

"It better be nothing, I don't want a repeat of what happened with Donghae." A few months ago Donghae fell for a girl he met at his favorite coffee shop and was a love sick fishy for weeks. But when he found out that she had a boyfriend he was heartbroken for two months. He only just got over it. That wasn't happening to me. I'm not in love with Paige, she's nine years younger than me to the day. I just sent her the flower because she seemed down. "It's is happening again!" Chul yelled. "You're blushing, so you're thinking about who ever it is!"

"I'm not in love with anyone."

Key's Point of View:

Paige kissed Hae good bye before she walked out the door. That just left us and Vance in the dorm. Jessie, Melissa, and Oona were on Star King right now, Taemin and Kaitlyn were on a date, Minho and Jonghyun were doing vocals at SME, and Onew was doing who knows what...

"Key." Paige caught my attention. "You okay?"

"Neh." I smiled at her brightly.

"Why weren't you like that when Hae was here?" She asked. "I know, you guys don't like her. She's a great person."

"Paige, I don't trust her. She cheated on you only a few months ago."

"Can't you just be happy she makes me happy?" I can't argue with her about that. It did make me happy to see her happy, I just wish it wasn't with Hae...

"Paige, I think I-" My phone started ringing. Why?! I looked at the caller ID. Minho, this better be important. I stepped out for a moment to talk to him. "What?"

"Key, our vocal coach wants you here to practice your lines for our next single." Why now?

"Fine, I'll be there soon." I walked back into the living room and looked at Paige. "I have to go." She had been helping with my English.

"Oh, okay. Bye." Vance waved as I walked out.

Paige's Point of View:

What was going on today? The guys were really weird. What was Key going to tell me? If I hadn't gotten to know him in the past two months and wasn't dating Hae I would joke that he was going to profess his love for me, but I was over that little fangirl crush... Right? Same with Siwon, I used to obsess over his handsomeness and his muscles and his voice and his dimples, but now he was like my oppa. I don't know what to think anymore.

As I was thinking Jessie walked in.

"Herro." She said casually as she grabbed a bottle of Ramune out of the fridge.

"Hey." I bit the inside of my lip and tried to think a it more. "Uh, where's Mel and Oona?"

"Vocals."

"Oh." We the TV and I tried to shake my thoughts. I'm in love with Hae, but I think I'm still crushing on Key and Siwon. They're so sweet, but I don't know. They're older than me, Key by four years, and Siwon by nine!

Hae's Point of View:

I waited at the bus stop when I saw Siwon walking out of the dorms. He was heading towards the flower shop down the street. Did Paige not know about his flowers?

A few days earlier...

I was carrying a few blank CD's down to the music production team when I saw Siwon coming my way.

"You're name is Hae, right? I'm a friend of Paige's." Oh crap, another person who wants to tell me I should go to hell from hurting Paige.

"I'm Hae, but why do you want to know that?"

"Uh..." He scratched the back of his head. "Well, I needed to ask something..."

Like Kyuhyun? Was he falling for her? Doesn't matter, nine years separate the idea.

"She like's daisies and lilies." That's what he wanted to know right?

The look on his face told me so. Maybe I shouldn't have let her go if all of the older pedo's were going for her.

By the time my bus got to the stop I saw Siwon walking back to the dorms with a bouquet of daisies.