Reunion

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

"It's so quiet now that he's gone..." Donghae said.

Twenty of us some how fit in the Super Junior dorm. All of Super Junior, with out Heechul who had just left yesterday, all of SHINee, and all of New GirlZ. It was quiet. Mostly because we were all a little upset he was gone for two years, but also because he wasn't here to say I have chipmunk cheeks or to make fun of how spaced out Siwon has been or to tease Oona about her love of octopus.

"I wish he didn't have to leave." Jessie said. Heecul was really like a big brother to her since she's an only child.

We all sat in silence until there was a knock on the door. Kibum came in. It wasn't weird that he was here, he visited all the time, but it was weird that he was wearing a Santa hate in September.

"Kibum, what is that for?" Leeteuk asked.

"Just call me Santa Clause." Kibum shrugged.

After he said that Hangeng walked in. Everyone in Super Junior jumped up in excitement and group hugged him. The girls and I were in fangirl shock. Hangeng was one of my favorites before and after the lawsuit with SMEnt. And now seeing him in real life...

"What are you doing here?!" Yesung asked.

"I'm in Seoul for a week so I thought I would visit you guys!" He looked over as SHINee and us. "Who let the kids in?" Hangeng said jokingly.

Onew rolled him eyes, not liking being called a kid, and the others hugged Hangeng. Everyone seemed to have missed him a lot.

"And you all must be the new group." He looked at all of us and smiled.

"Y-yes." I said formally.

After the guys caught up we started talking normally.

"So it was that easy this whole time to get rid of him?" Hangeng joked. The others laughed, at least he could make it easier for them. "New way to get rid of people you don't like!"

"If only it worked with everyone." Oona said.

"Would you guys just drop it, she's a good person." I said sternly.

"Who?" Kangin asked.

"Hae." The Beast didn't know about her.

"How is Hae doing?" Siwon asked. He was the only one nice to her.

"Good, when not around certain people." I gave the death glare to the others.

"Hae, that's a girls name." Kangin said. "Is she pretty?" He asked with a smile. Oh this should be fun.

"Yeah, she's beautiful." I replied.

"Is she dating anyone?" I laughed.

"Yes, she is. But she's to young for you anyways."

Kangin frowned. At least he was going to give her a chance. Only a few of the guys were.

"Why don't you invite her over! She's nice." Shindong said.

I smiled and stepped out of the room to call her.

"Hey sweetie." She said.

"Hi, do you wanna come hang out at the SuJu dorm? Few of them have been asking bout you."

Hae laughed.

"Sure, I'll be there soon." And she hung up.

I stepped back into the room and soon she was here. When she knocked on the door I answered.

"Hi, baby." And I gave her a peck on the lips.

Kangin's face was in total shock. Everyone started laughing at how oblivious he was of me being the one she was dating from the way I talked about her.

"What? I said she was dating someone." I said as Hae and I sat next to each other on the couch holding hands.

"You two are..." The shock slowly wore off. "I should have known you liked girls from the way you acted around Yoona!"

I felt my face go red as everyone laughed and Hae gave me a look. "It's not what you think!"

Key's Point of View:

Why did they say to invite Hae? She broke Paige's heart, and they didn't seem to care. Why did she tell Paige?

Few weeks ago...

Siwon walked away from Hae and I hurried over to her before she got away.

"Yah, Hae!" She stopped and turned to me.

"What?" Did she not speak Korean?

"What's..." I just practiced a few days ago, I can do this. "Paige's favorite, uh, flower?"

Yeah Paige was still upset, but the guys were working on cheering her up for me to I could confess. I'll send her her favorite flower when she's picking up Vance from Siwon and Donghae!

"Why is everyone asking?" She seemed annoyed.

"Who else?"

"No one." Hae brushed it off quickly. "She like's lilies."

And she hurried away. She was a little rude.

So why was Paige dating her again? I seemed to have been repeating it in my head because it was almost half an hour later and Paige was walking Hae to the door. They kissed and Hae walked out.

"Let's watch a movie!" Sungmin suggested. "Legally Blonde!" He needs to get over the obsession with pink, liking it is okay.

"No, something scary!" Eunhyuk said.

"Like you're creepy face?" Onew asked. I giggled, nice on Jjong.

"The Ring..." Donghae said in a creepy voice.

Paige shook her head furiously.

"The previews make me want to run away, no that movie." She seemed truely scared. I could comfert her if we watch a scary movie... "Do you guys have a Stephan King movie?"

Who? Everone else was asking the same question.

"I'm going back to America, they know who he is." Paige stood up but the girls pulled her down as she laughed.

"What about Ninja Assassin?" Siwon asked. Everyone agreed as we started the movie. I tried to sit next to Paige but Siwon did first, so I sat on the floor by her. When every there was a bloody or gory part Paige couldn't stand, which was rare, she hid her face in Siwon's shoulder. He would smile and tell her when it was over. That slimy fella.

After it was over Paige persuaded everyone that they should watch a Stephan King movie and she and Siwon went to get her collection.

Siwon's Point of View:

As Paige and I walked to her dorm she kept gushing over Stephan King. How much I would love his work, how she wouldn't be able to sleep but she loved his work too much, and how he was scared of almost everything like she was.

"Well, I'm not scared of everything, but almost as much as he is."

"Then how is he the best horror writer ever?" I asked as she thought for a moment.

"In one of his biographies it said when he's writing it's the only time he's not scared." She smiled, proud she remembered that.

I chuckled to myself.

"What?" She seemed nervous as to why I was laughing as she unlocked the dorm door.

"You're just so cute." I said.

Paige looked at me for a moment and then laughed. She must not of thought I was serious. We grabbed her collection, which I offered to carry it all up the stairs, and then carried them tot he dorm. After deliberating Paige stopped everyone and heard what they thought. Three were decided upon. Carrie, IT, and The Shinning.

When we all sat down I hurried to sit next to Paige again. I sat Key slowly sit on the floor next to Paige. Had he wanted to sit with her? Paige wasn't scared at all, and actually laughed, during Carrie. I found it a bit frightening.

"Now the sequel is the freaky one!" She said before putting in IT. That one scared her. Every time the clown came on she curled into a ball and pressed herself to my side. I rubbed her shoulder until she would start watching the movie.

Several hours later, after the Shinning, everyone was on edge. We laughed over the cheesiness but were truely scared out of our wits.

"Why did you insist on that?" Ryeowook asked with terror in his eyes.

"The only true scary one was," Paige shivered, "IT."

Kyuhyun suggested everyone sleep here, since it was like a big reunion, but he was just as scared as all of use. So the guys and I got all of the extra blankets and pillows for SHINee and the New GirlZ. They would be sleeping in the living room. Since Super Junior took two dorms it would be more cramped having all twelve of us in two smallish rooms. Everyone got set up and we went to sleep.

A few hours later...

I woke up to hearing muttering. I didn't recognize the voice. After following it out of the rooms and into the living room I saw Paige kneeling with her hands pressed together in front of her face and her head bent down slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Paige gasped and looked over.

"You scared me." Her voice was shaky. "I couldn't sleep. IT scared me more than usual."

"I didn't know you prayed." I sat next to her. No one else had heard her. The others were passed out cold.

"I do."

"Are you Christian?" She shook her head.

"I have an open religion. It means I believe in and respect all religion but I worship certain gods and goddesses."

"Who do you worship?"

"Athena, Aphrodite, the Christian God, the Catholic God, and Yemaya."

"Who's Yemaya?" I knew who the rest were, but I had never heard of Yemaya. Paige smiled brightly.

"She's an African goddess. She takes on two forms. The form of a mermaid and the form of a human. She's the protector of women and children especially pregnant woman." I smiled at how she talked about Yemaya. Paige loved her religion like I loved mine.

"Do you think you'll be able to sleep now?" Paige's smiled fell and she looked scared again. "I'll sleep out here with you." I got up to get a blanket as Paige began to protest. I was back with a blanket before she could try and persuade me and laid down next to her. "Sleep."

Paige smiled and closed her eyes.