Love Squarangles?

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

3rd person POV (Focused on JongHyun and Jessie)

"C'mon Dino-Oppa! I want you to meet my parents! By the way, they don't understand or speak Korean at all... Good luck with your English..." Jessie says, dragging him over to Mr. and Mrs. Kent. They were an older couple, and they dressed very nicely, Mrs. Kent in a nice dress with a hand bag and shawl and Mr. Kent in a suit and tie.

"JongHyun, these are my parents," Jessie says. "Mom, Dad. This is my friend Kim JongHyun." She said nonchalantly.

Friend? JongHyun thought, shocked. "Hello.." He says, kind of nervous. Jessie was then pointing out the other members of the band.

"That's Key over there with Paige. The one with the mushroom shaped hair next to our mushroom hair girl (Kaitlyn) is TaeMin. With Oona is ONew," She said, not really acknowledging if her parents were catching up. "And over there..." She says, pointing to where Melissa and MinHo were with Mel's family, "Is MinHo..." She says kind of dreamily.

MINHO?! JongHyun was confused now. He thought that Jess liked him back. The trip to the movies... had it meant nothing to her?

"That's very well and nice dear," says Jessie's mother, with her nose in the air.

"Yes, now where is that nice young man you where telling us about? The one who is responsible and kind?" Her dad asks, and seems very excited but also protective of Jessie.

"Well, that would be JongHyun..." She says, scratching the back of her head.

I'm so confused! Does she like me or MinHo? And if her parents approve of me...? I'M CONFUZZLED BEYOND BELIEVE!!!!!! What if MinHo likes Jessie back? And what if he doesn't and breaks her heart? SOMEONE HELP ME!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Aw... poor Puppysaurous... It's okay, everything will work out fine! I think... Sorry for the really short chapter, I don't know what else to write for this one... hehheh :D KTHANKZBIE!