Official

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

(Post Sherlock)

Paige's Point of View:

Drama. Katie has it with her break up with Taemin and Minwoo. Oona has it with her scandal. Jessie has it with her parents. And Melissa has it with Minho. I think I better keep out. Even to my best friend I keep my drama a secret. Katie is like a sister to me, but she just broke up with her boyfriend and her publicity boyfriend. If I were to share this drama with her, she would tell the others and they would tell the guys and the guys can't keep their mouths shut. It would be a scandal bigger than Oona's.

"Paige, what's wrong?" Key asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

Key saw right through me. He out down my straightener and I looked in the mirror. My long brown hair was now pin straight and pulled back, looking inches longer. It was our first time on Mnet Countdown and by the time we would get there we wouldn't have any time for hair and make up. Ryeowook would be over soon to help us, but until then Key offered to help.

"You're a terrible liar." He checked his newly died hair.

"I'm not lying." My voice shook.

Key sighed and looked me over. We had spent months preparing for this. Our official debut as a band. Finally the day has come.

"Is everything okay? You've been really distant lately." Key asked.

"I'm fine, just nervous..." It's not a total lie.

He only nodded, no longer prying. Maybe he caught my vibe that I'm still dealing with it. Having been temporarily taken off probation, I was nervous. Leeteuk hyung and CL unnie were MCing, what if they asked about the break up? It was revealed that it was all for publicity since the break ups went a bit not how we planned. I couldn't tell them about me and...

"Paige, don't worry. You'll do fine."

"Yeah..." I said and walked out, looking over my outfit. Green skin tight cargo pants, a black leather top, and leather ridding boots. It was cute, I guess. Then again, I can't tell if something is good or not. I don't have the ability to because of my unfortunate lack of funding to my education.

I can do it by myself, I don't need his help.

How did this all even happen?


I looked in the mirror and tried to relax. Oona and Jessie were lounging on the couch in the dressing room. All of this is so nerve racking. Most of SM Family is here since it's our debut. SNSD, SHINee, and Super Junior are here. BoA unnie had stopped by as she was leaving from a recording to wish us good luck.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Katie asked.

"Nothing... Can you guys actually believe we're here? Six months ago we didn't even know if we could make it as normal people, and now look..."

"We're famous." Oona said.

"We're successful." Jessie exclaimed.

"We're actually idols." Katie said.

"We're together." I tried to smile.

"We're debuting in five minutes!" Mel grabbed her boots and tried to get them on as fast as possible.

"Crap!" I tried to make my way to the stage without tripping over my feet. We all hurried to the side entrance of the stage and the stage manager handed us all mics. My stomach started doing flips as I took deep breaths.

"New GirlZ!" Kyuhyun yelled from the hall out of the SuJu dressing room."

Fighting!"

"Fighting!" We yelled back.

I smiled as the others waved and tried to relax. We're doing this...

"And here's the newest band in Korean music." Leeteuk hyung said.

"These girls have been working hard for months since winning a contract with SM Entertainment." CL smiled. "Leeteuk, how have these girls been working? I know they live int he same building and you're pretty close."

"Well, they're hard workers and I'm proud of my dongsangs. They were pretty awkward for the first couple months, but then they became the crazy girls they are now."

"Here those newbies are. The New GirlZ!"