Cuteness Overload

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

And in walked SHINee. Key, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin. I was speechless. SooMan stood in front of his desk, between the ten of us.

"These young men watched your submission and loved it." Key knew who I was the whole time?! What if he was secretly judging me because I screwed up on his part? What if he thought that that the mash-up choreography of Genie and Hello didn't suit a mash-up of JoJo and Ayo? Key seemed to sence me nervousness because he looked over at me and gave me a reasuring smile. I felt my own grow wider. "Now, as part of the agreement that your parents signed you will be tutored year long."

What! School just got out!

"But your accademics won't start until the summer is over. Until then you will simple study the Korean language." We said good bye and walked out. After everyone got accouinted we all went out for dukbokki.


"Your video," Minho said as we all started eating. "Was very good."

"Kamsamida." we all said. "Our Korean isn't very good so our singing wasn't at it's best." I excussed how we had messed up many times.

"Then can we hear you sing in English." Onew asked.

"Uh..." I looked at the other girls and we telepathically decided on a sing. "La la la la la la la la." The other girls joined in. "I just can't get you outta my head. Boy your loving is all I think about."

"I just can't get you outta my head," Jess started. "Boy it's more than I dare to think about."

"La la la la la la la la,
La la la la la la la la." The guys joined in.

"I just can't get you outta my head." Oona harmonized to the accapela the guys and us were doing. "Boy your loving is all that I think about."

"I just can't get you outta my head, boy it's more than I dare to think about." Katie added in.

"Every night, every day, just to be there in your arms." Mel sang with a slight French accent.

"Won’t you stay. Won’t you then stay forever. And ever and ever and ever." All of us finished off together. The guys and people ont he street who had been listening clapped as we bowed.

"Yehpeudah." Taemin said.

I noticed Kaitlyn blushing.

"Kamsamida." She said timidly.

We finished eating and I saw Taemin looking very uncomfertable.

"Why are you staring at me?" He said in English.

I followed it line of sight to Jessie.

"You're like every unbearable cute thing in the world all wrapped up into on package of overdosing cuteness." We all started to laugh.

The guys offered to walk us to the dorm, but as it turned out we all live in the same building. We all laughed and goofed around as we walked there. When we were maybe fifteen minutes away Key spoke up.

"Gamhi nol-ayo!" Even Oona looked with confussion at the happy pop star.

"He wants to play dare." Onew said.

"I'm game." Nobody else dared say yes.

"Bawi jong-i gawi." I played scissors but Key played rock.


"Saranghaeyo." I said to a person that passed us. That was the tenth person... I'm starting to like Minho more now.

Key dared me to say I love you to anyone who passed us on the way to the dorms. He was having so much fun... maybe I can hide the body...

"Saranghaeyo." I said again.

Finally we made it to the building. I finished once we got up to the second floor and the guys walked to their dorm.

"Annyeong." We said as they waved good bye.

"Annyeong." Taemin said before walking inside.

The five of us walked up to our appartment on the fifth floor and all collapsed on the couches. I looked at my iPod. It was already four o'clock! Had we all been out that long? Melissa started to cook dinner as the rest of us watched TV. I suddenly threw down my iPod and grabbed the remote, changing it quickly.

"Hey!" The others yelled.

"Shh!" I shushed them. "I looked up when Secret Garden was on, we just missed a fraction of the begining!"