Music to my ear

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Melissa's Point of View:

Minho and I danced for a few songs. It was so much fun. We talk, and laughed, and I didn't feel like I should look over my shoulder to make sure the girls were behaving. With all of the idols I knew something would happen, the girls weren't the same under pressure. As Minho and I danced I saw Oona run over to Jessie and they ran back to the bathrooms. Nothings wrong... maybe Oona just got her period and no one was in real trouble... now I'm on nerve.

After the last song Minho and I sat at on of the tables and talked. He helped me a bit with my Korean before I saw Oona and Onew walk out and dance. Minho and I laughed, Oona was at least a head and a half shorter than Onew. She was the youngest, and smallest, of us all. After I composed myself I saw Jessie run out of the bathrooms and outside, then back in with Jonghyun. Now I'm freaking.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'll be right back." I stood and walked to the bathrooms.

Jessie and Jonghyun were walking towards me when they saw me and waved.

"Hey, Jess, what's going on?"

Jessie bit her lip. "Well, Paige embarrassed Kaitlyn and she locked herself in a bathroom stall. I went to get Jonghyun to help, but then Kaitlyn was gone."

"Oh..." I said, sounding freaked out.

"It's okay, as far as I know she's with Taemin."

"As far as you know?!" Mrs. Robbins is going to kill me if anything happens to Katie.

"Don't worry, she's going to be fine."


I walked back to the party and saw Minho waiting for me. He smiled at me when he saw me.

"Hi, sorry about that." I sat down.

"It's okay."

Suddenly there was a lot of laughing and I looked over and saw half of Super Junior, Key, and Paige laughing. Siwon and Key were dancing Genie, and soon Yoona had joined them. I started laughing, this place was so crazy.

"Do you want to join them?" Minho asked, laughing to.

"Better make sure no one gets hurt."

We walked over as they all doubled over in laughter. Paige waved me over as the guys started doing Sorry Sorry dance. Right once I got to Paige she had joined them. It was the only one she couldn't mess up.