A New Star

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

I don't know what it was... maybe just the excitement. A week later, the day before we were all going to Kaitlyn's house to hang, I had a dream. It was just from nerves, right?

_ _ _

Super Junior was sitting on a couch parallel to the couch the girls and I sat on. Cameras were set around, the host of what ever this was was sitting at the end of our couch.

"Kpop ui agidoego , usang juwigadoeneun geon eotteon gibun-iya?" The host asked. (Host: Being the baby of Kpop, what's it like being around the idols?)

I perked up. Kpop's baby? How did I know what she said.

"kkum-ilago." Did I just say that? (Paige: It's a dream.)

"nuga syupeo junieoui joh-ahaneun hoewon?" (Host: Who's your favorite member of Super Junior?)

I smiled and stood up, waltzing over to the couch Super Junior was sitting on and sat on Siwon's lap. Everyone started giggling as I wrapped my arms around his neck like a child. Then the other girls started to tease me as Siwon laughed with me.

- - -

Shooting up in my bed, I banged my head on the storage cupboard two feet above my pillows. I wailed in pain as my head fell back onto the pillow. The blankets around me were like chains, it was the Saturday blues. My iPod sang "Nyon Cat" in an attempt to wake me.

"Shut... up." The groan came from the floor.

A wild mess of red hair sat up to greet me. Jessie... I forgot she was hear. She glared at me as she started to roll up her sleeping bag and stuff it into her bag. Sheet music covered the floor. That's right, we were working on the new song...

"Jessie, I had the weirdest dream."


The bike... God, I hate it. Jessie has a bright green bike with matching basket and a Bisycle card clipped onto the back wheel. Jessie threw her bag into the basket and I got onto the seat behind her. Last time I rode this with her we fell in a ditch and Jessie broke her writing arm. Faster and faster, the wheels spun as we came closer to Katie's house.

Then the brakes squeaked and we stopped. Kaitlyn's house stood before us. Jess hopped off the bike and started to the front door, I skipped with her. The door squeaked and Mathew looked at us from a few feet away.

"Katie's in her room." He said.

We nodded to him, smiled as he laughed at us, and walked into Kaitlyn's room. Oona had a bag of tako flavored chips in her lap and Melissa tried to grab a few before Oona flicked her nose. Kaitlyn was on the computer watching SHINee Magic Dance vids.

"I had a weird dream." I announced.

"And?" Oona asked with a mouth full of tako.

"It was really weird." I reclined o Kaitlyn's bed and sighed. Melissa folded her arms and rested her head on them like a child listening to her favorite story. After looking around the room I sighed and began to recant my odd dream. The lights, the cameras, the host. The host, she wore to much perfume, and the light's hurt my eyes. Then how we were Kpop's baby. What caught everyone's attention was when I talked about Siwon.

"You sat on his lap?" Jessie asked.

"Mmmhmm."

Suddenly Kaitlyn screamed. Everyone jumped and ran over to her as she pointed to the icon for her Youtube Inbox. 1 message... then it clicked.

"Open it!" We yelled at the same time.

The courser slowly moved over and clicked. Her inbox opened and the message was there. SM Entertainment... And it opened.

"Congragulations contest winners..."