Boyfriend Girlfriend No More

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Paige's Point of View:

Katie, Jessie, and I walked along the field in front of our school, bundled up in the chilly air, to the front gate. There waiting was Them. Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin.

"Hey, sweetie." Minwoo kissed Katies cheek as she blushed.

Kwangmin held Jessie's hand and kissed her lightly.

"Hello, Jessica."

"Hi, Kwangie."

As Jeongmin came over to kiss me I slapped him right across his cheek. Everyone froze in shock as my eyes filled with tears. I tried my hardest not to let the tears spill over, my emotions getting the better of me in the state I was in.

"P-Paige..." He held his cheek in confusion.

"P-Paige..." He looked at me with sadness.

"You bastard!" A tear fell down. "How could you d this to me?!" I let out the words I've been wanting to say for days.

"Paige, I have no idea what you're talking about." Jeongmins cheek had turned a shade of dark pink.

"I'm so sorry, please, what did I do wrong? I don't understand."

"Like hell!" More tears fell down, my pain falling with them. "I cared about you... Why would you do this to me?"

"Do what?"

"Do what?"

"Cheat on me!"

"Give me that envelope..."

"With Youngmin!"

The pain burned itself up in my chest, still there, but not as hurtful as before.

"P-Paige, I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Paige, I was helping you... I just wanted to help you!"

"If that was true, you wouldn't have done it." I turned and started running to SME, the tears falling faster. Poor Jeongmin, he got the blunt of it all, none of this was even for him.


Jessie's Point of View:

Kwangmin sat in front of me as I sipped my bubble tea. He drank his coffee before I cleared my throat.

"I think I have to agree with my unnie." The tapioca bubbles at the bottom of my tea settled and swayed.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he set down his cup.

"This isn't right, none of us are really compatible."

Kwangmin nodded.

"You're right."

We sat in silence a moment,both understanding our mutual agreement. I stood slowly.

"I'll leave first."


Melissa's Point of View:

"Are you serious?! I'm not gay!" Youngmin yelled.

"Really?! Then why did Paige see you and Jeongmin together?!" Youngmins face was red in frustration as I yelled.

"It's just like you to do this!" I turned and stormed into the lobby of the dorms.

"Melissa!" He followed.

"Just leave me alone!" People here and there looked over.

He followed me into the elevator and tot he dorm.

"You stalker! Get the hell away from me!"

"Not until you listen to me!"

We walked into the dorm and as soon as the door was closed we started laughing hysterically. We laughed for a good ten minutes, my face red and sore. We took off our shoes and walked inside, trying to stop giggling.

"That was really good. I think people will believe that." Youngmin commented.

We walked into the living room where Key was playing with Vance.

"Kibum, where's Paige?" I asked.

"She's changing."

"Shouldn't she be getting ready for Star King?"

The dorm turned an awkward shade of silence.

"Key, why isn't Paige on her schedule?"


Paige's Point of View:

That night I stood silently, watching the city I once truly dreamed to be my savior, on the balcony. This was the sight I've watched for five months. Only five months... Still a long time from home. I can't believe I've made it this long.

The sliding glass door opened behind me and Melissa stood next to me with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here." She handed me my mug that featured a delightful unicorn pooping rainbows above the caption "I'm so Gay I rainbows." "What did Sooman say?"

"I'm on probation for causing scandal for Boyfriend." I took a sip.

Mel sighed.

"It was funny, but stupid. I know you despise him, but he's a good guy."

"He' a player and ist."

"Paige."

"It's true."

Melissa left me alone after I got my statement out.

I was left with my thoughts that landed me right where I was before we got here.

It's all my fault.

I shouldn't have even tried.

It could all end now if I wanted.

The previous days made my heart shake as I watched the city, trying to hold the tears back.

 

"P-Paige..." He looked at me with sadness.

"You bastard!" A tear fell down. "How could you d this to me?!" I let out the words I held in since my birthday.

"I'm so sorry, please, what did I do wrong? I don't understand."

"Like hell!" More tears fell down, my pain falling with them. "I cared about you... Why would you do this to me?"

"Do what?"

"Give me that envelope..."

"Paige, I was helping you... I just wanted to help you!"

"If that was true, you wouldn't have done it." The tears fell faster. "I can do this myself, I don't need you constantly showing how you can get whatever you want whenever you want."

"I did this for you!"

"I don't want it!"

"If that's how you feel then why are we even together?!"

"You're right!This is pointless! I don't even want to be your girlfriend!"

"Fine..." The tears glistened in his eyes, ready to spill over. "Then we're over..."

Siwon turned around and walked away.