ONEW CONDITION

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Oona's Point of View:

Onew had invited me to hang out with him and a few members of Super Junior. They lived the floor above the girls and I. There wasn't much to do, and it would be really cool to get to know them. Once we got there, only a few members were there. Donghae was sitting on the couch and waved when we entered.

"So that's the new maknae?" He nodded towards me.

"Yeah, guys, this is Oona." Onew said as he sat down. I sat next to him.

"Hey, Kyuhyun." Donghae called over Kyuhyun. "Where's the food?"

"I just ordered it, Prince Hae." Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

"You guys behave." Siwon scolded. "Don't mind them."

"It's okay, I'm used to it. I have three brothers." I replied.

After we all hung out for a while the food Kyuhyun ordered was here. Kibum brought it in and Onews eyes got wide.

"I smell chicken." He said as if in a transe.

Kibum rolled his eyes as he set it all on the coffee table. We all started eating and laughing until we noticed Onew was just staring at the chicken.

"Onew?" Siwon asked.

And Onew started to devour the chicken. Everyone was laughing, including Onew after he realized why it was funny. Soon the chicken was gone, thanks to Onew, and his face was covered in crumbs from thre breading. Donghae started making a joke when we all were stopped by Onew.

"Oh! I have one!" SuJu seemed destressed by Onew's offering of a joke. "Why didn't the chicken cross the road?"

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked reluctantly.

"Because I ate it!" He smiled proudly.

Everyone groaned as I giggled a little.

"Don't encourage him." Donghae said. "Last time someone laughed at his jokes he went on for an hour."

"Does anyone have a towel?" Onew asked. His face still a mess from eating so much chicken.

Kibum threw a towel at Onew and it stuck to his face.

"What ever he does it's Onew condition!" We all said.


Boo! So that was the lame chapter for Onew and Oona on thier day off. I mean, it was very silly. Hey, did you guys know that Onew Condition is in the Urban Dictionary? Here's the link, it is super rawesome: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Onew%20Condition
And here's for sticking with us

And this is for the Onew fans
yes Onew approves this message.