School !

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

As I walked down the dirt road I came up to the end of a dirt road I saw a big white Victorian style house. It was beautiful, but creepy. I continued up to the house and entered.

"Three bears lived in a house,
Daddy bear, mommy bear, baby bear."

A baby voice sang as I continued up the stairs.

"Daddy bear is fat, fat, fat.
Mommy bear is nice and slim,
And baby bear is just to cute."

As soon as I got to the stop it was dead silent. Nothing moved. I swallowed and took a step, the floor creaked and groaned under my feet. Suddenly something screamed and I turned quickly.

I shot up in bed, sweat covered my sheets. Breathing slowly, I looked at my clock.

"Why didn't you wake me up!" I ran into the bathroom to get ready for school. It was almost seven.

After I was finished getting ready I ran out and picked up my bag and Vance. Mel handed me a lunch box Aunt Kimmy brought over, one for each of us. Vance and I hurried out oft he apartment, Siwon was waiting by the elevators for us. He smiled as Vance leaped into his arms.

"Thank you for babysitting, I'm sure you probably wanted your day off to be with Aunt Kimmy." We had grown a bit closer since we found out Aunt Kimmy was both our aunts (not mine biologically).

"It's okay, all of us want to help you all." We said goodbye and I started to school.


Once I was at school I hurried into my first class and took a notebook out of my bag and searched for my pencil pouch. It was gone! Thankfully Jessie was in my class and sat next to me, handing me one.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem, unnie." We turned to the front of the class and watched as the teacher started to write up on the board.

I tried to concentrate, it wasn't that I couldn't read what the teacher was writing, I just couldn't think. Soon class was over and I walked out. That was how the first day was, in and out of class until lunch. Hae and I met in the theater and ate lunch.

"Hae?"

"Mmm." She responded as she chewed her food.

"I think we should go public." I said before taking another bite of my ox tail soup.

"Okay." She smiled at me. "Press conference?"

"I was thinking something else..."


Kaitlyn's Point of View:

As the teacher wrote down what we would be studying for the year I was trying to figure out how I was going to deal with a skirt for a year. Why wouldn't Paige let me get a boys uniform? I am literally terrified of skirts! My phone started buzzing in my pocket. Don't let the teacher notice, don't let the teacher notice, don't let my teacher notice! Thankfully he doesn't as I pull it out.

Hey, so boring... think I'm gonna die.

Why is Taemin texting me in the middle of class?

Hi Taeminnie, how can I help entertain you so you don't die?

IDK, I just miss you I guess.

I felt my cheeks glow red. Taemin and I were only really in between step 2 and 3 (less awkward and casual sort of relationship thingy.)

Look out the window.

I did. Taemin was out there waving at me. All of the fangirls looked and waved back, which caused Taemin to stop. Before he texted again I waved and smiled.


Hae's Point of View:

After Paige said telling everyone would be better than a press conference I got worried. The two of us had a free period, so walking around was all there was to do really. People started to whisper and look at me with giggles and happy and surprised voices.

Before I could ask what was going on I saw a projection on the school wall of me. Underneith it said, "I love you so much, Hae. --Paige" in Korean. No Other remixed with Hello played. It was amazing, but Paige was going to get in trouble.


Hey guys, so I was going to write a bit for after school (like the schedule and at home) but my computer is ebing a head right now, so you'll get tomorrow.

I wonder what was really going on...