MoM

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Paige's Point of View:

I love my mom so much. She is my hero, the only person that 100% gets me. I would give my life for her. Or so I thought until we all met up with the guys and she started flirting with Leeteuk! Seriously, and he's flirting back!  It's gross. He's almost ten years younger than her, understands half of what she's saying, and is flirting back! I was fuming as we all hung out in the Super Junior dorm.

"Are you okay?" Siwon asked as he sat next to me on the floor.

I nodded slowly and kept playing with Vance in my arms. Siwon looked at me concerned until I gave up.

"I'm weirded out because my mom's flirting with Leeteuk. It's kind of creepy, I mean, the way she's acting." Siwon nodded. "She does deserve someone after all she's gone through with raising me, but it's just creepy that she's crushing on Leeteuk."

After venting I felt much better and was able to think clearer. I smiled at Siwon and he smiled back. It felt good knowing he was there for me. Especially since we had gotten super close since Christmas.

"Oh, Paige~." Jeongmin said in a sing-song voice as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

I slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"We only have to act like a couple in public, creep!" I all but yelled.

Everyone was used to our constant bickering, except for Melissa's family and my mom. I looked back at them and apologized before slapping Jeongmin's hand away again.

"Paige, who is he exactly?" Mom asked.

I glared at Jeongmin with a great passion and despised my next words like they were straight from hell.

"My boyfriend."

Mom and Mel's family looked at me life I had sprouted another head.

"But only in public!" I yelled at Jeongmin.

He seemed to understand this and rolled him eyes before deciding to leave. We all explained about the publicity boyfriends and I explained how I had the perfect public breakup planned since I couldn't stand the guy. Mom smiled at me, since she had been at least trying to keep up on what had been happening with me here in Korea.

"What?"

"Since you got here it seems everything that's happened with you has been overly dramatic."

I blushed, knowing just how true her words were.

"I guess..." I continued playing with Vance before he clambered off my lap and over to Siwon.

The two played peek-a-boo and I visited more with my mom since Leeteuk had to leave for a radio interview. It seemed like hours before we all decided to go out for dinner. Unfortunately, there weren't any restaurants that we could really get to with in snow walking distance. So we, I mean some of the guys, decided that Kaitlyn, Ryeowook, and I should make something since we were the best cooks there. After that announcement we got on our snow gear and ran to the market quickly to pick up a few things.

Once we got to the market we all separated and went off to get this and that for dinner. I wished we could have gone to Noryoungjin, a huge fish market outside of Seoul, but it was too far and would take far too long to get through it. I grabbed a few packages (dried kelp, anchovies, cheonggukchung) and headed to the register. The three of us met up outside of the store and headed back to the dorm.

"We're back." I said as we walked in and took off our gear.

"Noona!" Vance ran over to me and tried to grab a bag.

"You want to help?" I asked.

Vance nodded his head so furiously that he looked like a bobble head. I handed him the can of anchovies and he ran into the kitchen and hopped on his tippy toes to put it on the counter. Siwon walked over and took the bag from my hands and I whined.

"I can take care of them myself, Siwon. Sheesh, stop being such a gentleman all the time." Everyone laughed when they heard what I said in English.

It was true, he was way to polite. We all figured out who would be cooking when and I volunteered to go last. As Ryeowook sped through the kitchen, the rest of us hung out and laughed over the translating and mistranslating. When Jessie had tried to tell the guys what Marissa had said she mispronounced and accidentally told them that at summer camp Marissa had towed a canoe to shore after it sprung a leak and Eunhyuk tried to ask in English if she was a good swimmer. This was how the night went until I hurried into the kitchen to cook my Cheongukchung. Or as westerners call it, Dead Body Soup.

After finishing it the guys set up several small tables and we set everything up family style. We all laughed over dinner and teased each other on cringing at the smell of the Cheonggukchung, which smells like wet gym socks but tastes amazing. Ryeowook had made Jajangmyeon and Kaitlyn made fried chicken. After eating our fill we cleaned up and the guys asked if I had a good movie in my vast collection we could watch.

Siwon walked with me back to my dorm to grab a few movies and we laughed the whole way. We got to the dorm and I grabbed a few DVD's without really thinking and walked back into the living room.

"Think I have a few good ones here." I looked at them as I walked out.

I stopped in front of Siwon and he smiled as I sifted through the few DVD's I grabbed. When I looked up at him he was closer than I thought.

"S-Siwon oppa?" I said, a bright red blush crept up on my face.

I swallowed as he moved closer and closer. Before he moved to close to move away I looked up and saw mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. I thought we took down all of the decorations.