Roo!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

(Bold is Korean, not bold is English)

Jessie's POV

This party is so much fun! I'm getting along great with SNSD's Sunny and Yoona! I can't believe I'm having such a normal time here. I wonder how the other girls are doing?

Just like that, I got my answer.

"Excuse me," A voice said. I turned around and saw Oona. "Jessie, I need your help with Kaitlyn."


  I walked past Taemin and into the restroom.

"Katie?" I ask, trying to get her to talk to me. "Oona told me what happened... are you okay?"

Kaitlyn and I had always been close ever since we became friends. She should know though that Paige was just being Paige. Sometimes Kaitlyn gets overly emotional, but I think I know why she's upset.

"When you want to talk Kaitlyn, I'll be ready to listen," I say. She didn't reply. She would normally reply...

I then decide to walk back over to Oona.

"She's not talking. We need more help." I say

Then someone was walking towards us.

"What's going on?" It was ONew.

"Nothing." I said, not wanting to draw more attention to the fact Katie was upset.

"If you say so... Oona, would you like to dance?" ONew said, holding his hand out to her.

She looked at me. I mouthed 'Go', and she left.

Oona was with ONew, Melissa with MinHo, Paige with Key, but Paige was the problem, TaeMin had gone off somewhere... That just leaves one person- JongHyun. I hadn't seen him since we got here.

I decided to see if he was outside. He was- with a dog? I thought that dogs weren't aloud, only house trained cats? If you could call Kim house trained... or a cat.

"JongHyun?" I ask, slowly approaching him.

"I don't have a dog!" He screams in defense.

"You snuck your dog in?" I say slyly.

"I never said that... And if I did?" He asks, trying to hide his dog.

"Then you would be in big trouble if CEO-Ahjussi found out..." I say back, smirking.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Two things one- what's your dogs name?"

"Roo," He answers, looking lovingly at his dog. "And two?"

"Two is you helping me get Katie to talk."

"What happened?"

I explained to him about what Paige did and how Kaitlyn ran into the bathroom and hasn't spoken since.

"She must have gotten really embarrassed... How do you expect me to help?"

"Well, on Hello Baby, you could always make Yooguen fell better... Katie's kinda the same way. She may not be the youngest, but most of the time, she plays the role of our Maknae perfectly."

Jjong thought it over. "Fine, let's go."

By the time they got back to the bathroom, Kaitlyn was gone.

"Where did she go?" I ask, exasperated.

"The girl with green hair and a red dress?" Asked a sort of low, but sort of high, male voice. I turned to the source of the voice and it was none other then Super Junior's ShinDong.

"Yes Hyung. Did you see where she went?" Asked JongHyun.

"No sorry, just that she left the room." Then he said something I couldn't quite understand, but I heard the words 'TaeMin' and 'water'... Curse you Korean language book and not teaching me faster!

"Thanks again Hyung. Let's go dance Jessie," JongHyun says, dragging me to the dance floor.

"Wait, what, why?"

"Because."

And we danced- But I felt terrible for not helping Kaitlyn...