Love and Other Pink Things

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Oona's Point of View:

It's impossible to have a normal day anymore. An hour before school starts we have to go to the salon to get our hair and makeup done, then after school we all go to do our schedules, and maybe catch after school studying, after that we get half an hour for dinner, and then we are off again. It's mostly promotions and getting ready for shooting the music video. I would tell you what it's like, but them the girls would be mad at me for releasing details.

As I walked out of the dorm to go to the salon I saw Paige and Siwon talking, both laughing and smiling. I waved and headed down the stairs. I waited in the lobby for the other girls. That was until I saw Sungmin oppa.

"Oona!" He ran over. "Where are the others?"

"Upstairs still, chatting with the rest of the guys." I smiled.

"Oh, well... Did you hear there will be another impromptu concert soon?"

"Sweet!" I cheered as the others came out of the elevator.

"See you around." Sungmin oppa waved as he walked out of the building.

I stood there looking back at him. Before I could think about anything I saw Boyfriend coming to accompany us to the salon.


I stood looking at the school, it seemed so much duller today. Hyunseong said goodbye to the rest of Boyfriend and then to me before leaving for his schedule. As soon as we stepped into the gates everyone was getting their pictures snapped with our "boyfriends". It was new for everyone, considering Boyfriend had just transferred here for publicity reasons. Everyone was doing pretty good faking it.

Melissa pretended to love how immature Youngmin was, and he acted like Melissa was the most amazing person ever. Jessie and Kwangmin were acting especially couple like. Kaitlyn and Minwoo just talked and smiled and acted like good friends, but it was believable. The scariest though... Paige and Jeongmin were acting like they liked each other!

No yelling, or pushing, or shoving, or ing. They laughed and smiled at each other, held hands, and Paige was able to muster up a blush when he would whisper in her ear. But it didn't last long. As soon as we got inside the school Paige pulled her hand from his and called him a malignant freakshow.

It was going to be a long day.


As soon as the day was over I was pulled to the SME building. Our new fighting trainer got me in my costume for the video and we practiced the routine for one scene. It was near impossible for me to move and I fell multiple times in the new suit.

I felt like I was wrapped in a vacuum. But I had to get used to it, it was either this or we go all cutie pie. And none of us wanted that.


Hi, sorry it was so short. It was just a little Oona chapter that I thought would be cute. Back to almost regular updating this week!