Identity Crisis

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Melissa's Point of View:

Minho and I walked over to my parents.

"Mom, dad, it's so great to see you!" I said as I hugged them. "Minho, this is my mom and dad. Mom, dad, this is Minho."

"It's... very nice to meet you." my mom said. I'm just another excuse to get a new hobby, learning Koren.

"You're missing someone." The most annoying voice in the world said.

My baby sister stepped out from behind my parents.

"You came?"

"Yeah, I did. Don't you know that it's good for me to have a well rounded view on the world?" My sister said.

"Mom, you've been reading parenting books again, why are you reading parenting books again?" Last time mom did she was convinced that we needed t cleanse our minds and body of negativity and we were stuck eating lettuce and not talking for two months.

"Who's the hotty?" Marissa asked.

"Marissa, this is Minho." I tried to be polite to the pest.

"Hello." Minho held his hand out to shake Marissa's hand.

She gladly took it and smiled that evil way she always does. Soon my parents were asking a bunch of questions and I noticed Jessie looking over. I waved but she didn't seem to notice. After some awkward chit chat, and me translating, everything was a little better.

"BoA is here!" Marissa cheered. "See ya!"

Oh no, if she goes all fan girl and BoA finds out she's my sister she'll never even take a chance to talk to me!

"So, Melissa, have things gone well since you came to Seoul?" My dad asked.

"Uh, great, real great." I watched Marissa as she got an autograph form BoA and came back.

"Can you believe I just got BoA's autograph?!" The twerp squealed.

"Yeah, I can." I rolled my eyes. "It's amazing to see you guys but we have to get ready for the show. Love you!" I hugged them again and ruffled Marissa's hair.

Minho and I started backstage.

"You're sister is interesting." Minho said.

"She's annoying, that's what she is." I grabbed one of the duffel bags the girls and I packed our costumes in. "Try living with that for over half of your life and having her use you as an excuse to get out of school."

Minho just chuckled. I started to giggle a little once I realized why it was so funny.

"Now go, I have to get ready." The other's started to come in as grab their duffels.


Hope you like! It's not the best but we do have to get to the concert thingy! Trust me, it's hilarious!

Here's for all the JongKey lovers!

Here be my fave!