Pajamas?

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

(English is Normal, Korean is bolded)

3rd Person POV (Turns to SHINee POV later)

TaeMin and Kaitlyn where sitting outside. TaeMin had gotten Kaitlyn a glass of water and they where talking- well, TaeMin was talking and Kaitlyn was listening.

"Katie! I'm so sorry!" Paige said, running over to the mushroom haired duo. Kaitlyn looked terrible, she was sick again. Paige wrapped her arms around Katie, not caring if she got sick either. "I was just joking around, and I didn't mean to make you upset, and I'm sooooo sorry!" Paige sat back and saw Kaitlyn smiling weakly.

"Thanks, Paige... But next time don't squeeze me that hard or I may end up throwing up on your back." They laughed.

Taemin looked a little confused, he only caught a fraction of what they said.

When everyone else showed up, they all laughed as they walked back to the dorms. Taemin was helping Katie as they all laughed. Kaitlyn was a trooper, even as she was so sick (barely able to move without help) she laughed along with everyone. Then Key brought up when Paige was dancing with Super Junior and SNSD. She blushed terribly when he told everybody about how she did the zombie walk from Mr. Simple with all of the guys.

"I swear, I've never seen a girl do a boy band dance that well before." Key said.

"Then you obviously haven't seen Kaitlyn dance." Paige proclaimed. "She's nearly as good as Taemin"

Taemin's eyes grew large and Kaitlyn blushed.

"I'm not that good..." Kaitlyn insisted.

"Yes you are!" Jessie said.

As the two groups broke off, TaeMin couldn't help but worry about Katie. All of the other shining members of the group were happy and laughing still on the way to their dorm. Key noticed TaeMin's nervous and worried mood.

"Yah. TaeMin. What's wrong?" Key asked, slowing his pace down to match TaeMin's.

"N-nothing Hyung..." TaeMin replied solemnly.

Everyone had changed after the dance out of their stupid suits. TaeMin looked at Key to ask him about all the feelings he had around Katie when he noticed Key's pajama like outfit.

"Um, Hyung... What's with the PJ's?"

"What PJ's?" Key asked, clearly not understanding what TaeMin meant.

"Never mind..."

When SHINee finally got back to their dorm, everyone crashed and talked about the new girls.

"Jessie is really fun to talk to! Plus, she confronted me and blackmailed me! No girl has ever done that before... Except for Amber, who quite frankly scares me..." JongHyun said.

"Yeah, but she's taller then you, even without heels," Said ONew, who was then hit in the face with a pillow from the Puppysaurus himself. "YAH! YOU PUNK!" said ONew, and took the pillow off his face, just to throw it back. He then got an excited look in his eyes. "Oona is really funny and adorable! She even laughs at all of my jokes!"

"That makes one..." Said Jjong, still bitter about the short joke and pillow.

"Melissa is really nice to be with. We didn't even talk much, but when we did, we didn't HAVE to say much." MinHo said. It was strange to here him talk that much at this hour. Which was 2AM BTW.

"Well, PAIGE is funny, amazing, gorgeous AND great at parties. She OWNED the dance floor." Key said, going into diva mode.

TaeMin was silent. His Hyungs were worried.

"TaeMin-ah? Is everything okay?" Asked MinHo, concerned for his best friend.

"I'm fine.." He replied, staring off into space.

"I know that look," said Key excitedly. "He's in LOVE!!!"

"WHAT?!" The others, excluding TaeMin, exclaim. How could their little TaeMinnie be in love?

TaeMin just sighed.

ONew looks over at TaeMin. "He really is in love,"

"Yeah, but with who?" Key said, thinking it over.

They all came to the same conclusion: TaeMin was in love with Katie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

ORA!!!! (Oh Rain's Abs!!!!) I know what you're thinking, how can TaeMin be "in love" so fast. It's more like a really big crush, which is practically the same thing in Korean, or any, dramas. KTHANKZBIE!