SuJu and Crushes and a Day off- Oh my!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

(English Normal, Korean Bolded, Japanese Underlined)

Kaitlyn's POV

It's been about 3 weeks since we started training. I was beyond exhausted! When we practiced back in the U.S, I NEVER worked the girls (or myself) this hard, because I knew we couldn't handle it. Almost everyday SHINee brought us lunch. Everyone got along great- Melissa and MinHo talked about sports, ONew and Oona talked about food and made bad jokes, Jessie and JongHyun flirted so much it made one sick to look at sometimes, and Paige and Key talked and talked and talked; everywhere from fashion to the latest dance craze.

So that left two people- Me and TaeMin. All of the other girls had had some experience with boys, even Oona. And as far as I can tell, the rest of SHINee has had experience with girls. That left TaeMin and me as the odd ones out. It was quite awkward between us, and I don't even know if anyone besides us noticed.

I was trying so hard to make my dancing perfect for SHINee to finally see today, but I was so nervous. Paige saw how nervous I was and asked, "Are you feeling okay Kaitlyn?"

That made everyone look at me. I hate being looked at- remember the Henry incident?

"I'm fine..." I answer, stirring my dokbokki around in its container. I've been speaking English as much as possible while the rest of the girls spoke Korean. I understood what they said, but just answered in English or whatever... I was missing home. I sure hope I wasn't getting sick again.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was- gasp!- Super Junior's HeeChul, ShingDong, DongHae, and Siwon!

I just looked at Heenim and fangirled inside- he was soooo cute! But then I looked at DongHae, who I call my 'true bias' (As in I fangirl and freak out about HeeChul, but DongHae is my true favorite! How can he NOT be with his cute smile! He has the cutest eye teeth EVER!). DongHae saw me and smiled his lovely smile at me; I just about exploded.

Paige had long forgotten how to be human and turned instead into a vegetable in front of Siwon. The other girls just kept talking to their respective SHINee boy, except for Key being forgotten by Paige of course! Paige and I were the only ELF's in the group.

"Oh, Super Junior Hyungs! What are you doing here?" Asked TaeMin politely, but with a bit of an edge to his voice. Why was he so mad sounding? I sure hope I didn't do anything wrong...

"We came here because Siwon wanted to meet Paige, " Said HeeChul, flipping his hair- he beat that Bieber chick's hair flip any day! "And I wanted to meet you," He said, looking straight at me. If it wasn't for the fact that he was more then 10 years older then me, I might have run up to him and say, 'Yes I'll marry you,' or something stupid like that.

I just looked at him though- I had learned to resist HeeChul's charm by watching WAY to many video's revolving around DongHae. Fishy and I had kept eye contact for at least a minute, and I didn't feel awkward or anything! But even DongHae was at least 10 years older then me.

Paige was just sitting there gaping. I hit her over the head. "YAH! YOU PUNK!" She yelled, trying to hit me back. I ducked.

"Yah, that's my line..." says ONew, but then mumbles something and goes back to talking to Oona.

"Go say hi to your future husband," I whisper to Paige, who blushes and hits me really, really hard in the back of my head. "OW! SON OF A MELON TRUCKING PIECE OF SMIRFIN BIRCH TREES!" 

Everyone but the girls stare at me- I don't swear, so this is just my way of doing it. HeeChul and ShinDong step back, weary of me attacking. DongHae looked very awkward, and Siwon, as far as I know, was praying. I'd be praying too- for me to not take Paige's life. I shoot her a glare- almost the same type Key had in Hello Baby when JongHyun and TaeMin threw snow at him.

"Sorry..." Paige says, hiding behind Siwon. How she got over there, I will never know. 

After hanging with the 4 SuJu members for a bit, Eun, our dance teacher, came in and told us the best news we'd heard in a while, "Tomorrow, you girls have the whole day off, and you get your allowence." She says and hands us $100 dollars worth of Won, EACH!

"Don't spend it all in one place. And take the rest of today off too," Eun says and leaves.

The 5 of us girls exchange looks and then yell, "DAY OFF!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was our day off, and everyone else had plans- Paige and Key were going shopping, Jessie and JongHyun were going to see a movie, ONew and Oona were going to go eat chicken and watch TV at Super Junior's dorm, and Melissa was going to sleep, then meet MinHo for coffee.

"We haven't had a day off in WEEKS!" Jessie exclaims, sitting on the couch; she was all dressed up for JongHyun.

"Shut up or I'll kill you..." Said Melissa, who had just gotten up.

Everyone was going somewhere, and I'd be here alone. Paige noticed my sadness. "Yah, what's wrong? TaeMin didn't ask you to do something?"

"No, why would he?"

"Because he likes you silly,"

"No he doesn't."

"Yeah, he does. And would it kill you to speak Korean around here?"

"Yes, yes it would,"

"Not if I kill you first," Says Mel, breaking up Paige's and my 'discussion'... Oh who am I kidding, argument.

TaeMin likes me? Nah, why would he... Just because I like him, doesn't mean I need to get to hopeful.

After everyone else had left, I decided to watch TV. It was showing last nights M!Countdown. Just when Teen Top finishes performing "No More Perfume On You", there was a knock at the door.

I get up and open the door and see-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! You'll just have to wait and see what happens next Kaitlyn chapter! Everyone else has dates to go on! KTHANKZBIE!