Making Amends

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

After hanging out with Super Junior (Siwon wasn't there :( he was with family out of town) I noticed the girls all looking a bit unnerved. I walked over to Jessie who was hanging out with Jonghyun.

"Jessie, where Katie?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. We went to get her out of the bathroom and she was gone." She was in the bathroom... oh no, when I was joking about her and Taemin!

In a hurry, I started to look for her. Soon I saw her sitting outside with Taemin, she was drinking some water. I hurried out, running as fast as I could in heels.

"Katie! I'm so sorry!" I said once I got over to them. Kaitlyn looked terrible, she was sick again. I wrapped my arms around her, not caring if I got sick either. "I was just joking around, and I didn't mean to make you upset, and I'm sooooo sorry!" I sat back and saw Kaitlyn smiling weakly.

"Thanks, Paige... But next time don't squeeze me that hard or I may end up throwing up on your back." We laughed.

Taemin looked a little confused, he must have only caught a fraction of what we said.


We all laughed as we walked back to the dorms. Taemin was helping Katie as we all laughed. Kaitlyn was a trooper, even as she was so sick (barely able to move without help) she laughed along with us. Then Key brought up when we were dancing with Super Junior and SNSD. I blushed terribly when he told everybody about how I did the zombie walk from Mr. Simple with all of the guys.

"I swear, I've never seen a girl do a boy band dance that well before." Key said.

"Then you obviously haven't seen Kaitlyn dance." I proclaimed. "She's nearly as good as Taemin"

Taemin's eyes grew large and Kaitlyn blushed.

"I'm not that good..."

"Yes you are!" Jessie said.

With in minutes we were back at the dorms. We all separated and headed to our dorms. At ours we all got into our PJ's and met in the kitchen. I grabbed a box out of the freezer and set in on the counter.

"ALL HALE CHOCOLATE MOCHI ICE CREAM!" Jessie almost yelled as I took the tray of six Mochi Ice Cream balls. Everyone grabbed one and started to eat. I took a huge bite out of mine an instantly regreted it.

"BRAIN FREEZE!" The girls laughed.

After we finished Jessie and Melissa started watching Star King reruns and Kaitlyn went to bed.

"Go brush your teeth, Ooni." I brushed Oonas long bangs out of her face.

"Fine." She brushed her teeth and got into bed.

I walked into her room and turned her light off.

"Good night, umma." Oona said jokingly.

"Good night, Oona."