Fighting! (But not the 'Good Luck' kind...)

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

JongHyun's POV

I was walking down the halls of the SMEnt. building on my way to the dorms when I was stopped by Paige.

"JongHyun... There's something you need to know..." Paige said in a small, sad voice. Very out of character for her.

"What is it?"

"Well... Apparently... Jessie and MinHo... kissed..."

That was all I needed to hear.

That bastard...

I raced upstairs in a rage, ignoring Paige's shouts of, "AND KAITLYN-" then something else I didn't catch at all.

Katie could wait. Right now, I had some to kick!

MinHo's POV

I was still in shock at what happened.

Jessie had kissed me.

Not my first kiss, (that was somehow taken by JongHyun-hyung... don't want to talk about it...*) but still, I feel cheated.

I have, or at least HAD Melissa, and have a crush on... well, Kaite... but Jessie... I hardly ever paid much attention to her. She seems like an attention to me. Similar to Key-hyung in a way...

She just wasn't someone I had any interest in, and now she's turned my life upside down...

Please, Shisus help me...

"CHOI MINHO, YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!"

Not really helping there, buddy...

"JongHyun-hyung... I really can't explain..." What? I'm just being honest.

"Oh, you can't explain why you went and started kissing Jessie?!"

"Yes- wait! I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say!" That's when he attacked me.

Fists were flying everywhere. I knew I was throwing punches too, but I'm unsure if I ever made contact.

"Hyungs! What are you doing?!" I heard TaeMin yell. I couldn't even see the mushroom haired maknae- only JongHyun and his fists. Then, he got me to the ground, kicking me now as well.

That was the last thing I remembered happening before it all went black.

THREE DAYS LATER AT THE LOCAL HOSPITAL

JongHyun's POV

I feel like . I beat up one of my best friends for thinking he did something he didn't do...

I had found out that Jessie had kissed MinHo, not the other way around. Then, after beating the living out of him... I found out Katie was already here at the hospital.

She had been involved in a small store robbery. They held her hostage when they stole whatever it was they stole, then beat her up to make sure she wouldn't tell anyone. She almost died.

I'm the worst person ever...

"Mr. Kim?" A nurse asked, not fangirling over the fact that I'm an Idol, like the last one did. She was blonde with blue eyes- obviously a foreigner. Or she just had a lot of things done to her.

"Yeah...?"

"You can see your sister now..." She said with a soft smile, knowing that we weren't really blood related.

I walked into the hospital room. I had a different feeling then when I had gone into MinHo's room to apologize a day earlier. MinHo was released this morning.

"Hey, Katie..." I say in slightly awkward English.

"Hey Oppa..." She says back, smiling softly. She looked so fragile laying in the hospital bed, dressed in and surrounded by white. Her skin almost matched her surroundings, except for the red and purple spots on her from her injuries.

"I'm so sorry Katie..." I say, standing next to her and grabbing her delicate hands in mine.

"It's not your fault..." She says, looking at me with so much trust and love, it hurt.

"But it is!" I reply, raising my voice. Katie flinches.

"Sorry... But it is my fault. I was jealous and beat up one of my best friends over a girl. A girl! How stupid is that? Jessie's a human being, not an object... I'm so... so..."

"I believe the word you're looking for is stupid," I hear from behind me. It's Key and Paige. Key's the one who said that.

"Hey Kaitlyn... how're you feeling?" Paige asks,  pushing me aside to hold Katie's hands herself, going into instant Umma mode.

"I'm fine... Did you find him?"

"Yeah, he's on his way..."

"Ok..."

"Who are they talking about?" I ask Key in a whisper.

"Katie's friend, JaeHyun. He was there when the robbery happened. He's the reason no one died. He helped to protect everyone, and saved Katie's life,"

MinHo's POV

I was released from the hospital at 7:38 this morning. I went to Katie's room at 7:39. I died at 7:40.

What I mean by that, is that I confessed to her- it counts even though she was sleeping... right?

____________________________________________________________________________________

*( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrQm5DOVyo&feature=related )

Hope that explains that!

And yes, a cliffhanger! But also could be considered a preview!

Next two chapters will also be written by me- the great DuskRose17! They will hopefully help to further explain confusing parts of this chapter!

KTHANKZBAI!