The U word!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

As Hae and I walked down the hall to my dorm she looked at the plastic wrapping around her uniform. I looked at her face, it was sad and confused.

"It's just a uniform, it's not the end of your life." I smiled at her.

Hae smiled a bit and nodded.

"It's just, the last time I was in a uniform... I didn't have you. Losing you is the last thing that I want." We looked at each other for a long moment and I pulled her into a passionate kiss. Hae sighed into me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Yah! What do you two think your doing?" We separated and saw Kangin carrying a floral suit case. "What if I was the paparazzi coming here to stalk you? Though you guys were being low key." Kangin laughed.

"God you're annoying." I shook my head.

Oppa was okay with me and Hae, but he also knew we weren't going public with our relationship yet. Kangin loved to remind us.

"It's true, they used to stalk all of us. Siwon got our stalking reporter to leave us alone, it's how he got the nickname Shisus."

"What? I thought he got that nicknames because he's a devoted Christian."

"Nope, he got it because he put the fear of God in that reporter." We laughed.

"What's with the bag?" Hae asked.

"Siwon had me help get someone from the air port, they should be right behind me..." Kangin looked behind him and shrugged. "Well, they'll be here soon." And he started tot he stairs.

Hae and I looked at each other and shrugged. Then we heard the sound of two people talking. My head shot up and I looked at the stairs. Siwon came up first, carrying five bags, and then an older woman carrying one.

"Aunt Kimmy!" I ran over and hugged her.

"Paige, it's so great to see you." Aunt Kimmy said. "And who is this?"

"Oh, this is my..." Kimmy didn't know about me and Hae, she didn't even know I was bi.

"Friend, Hae." Hae introduced her self. She bowed politely.

"No need to be formal." Kimmy shook Hae's hand.

When I looked over at Siwon (who was the only one actually related to Aunt Kimmy) he looked like he was going to dropped all of her bags. She did pack heavy, but Siwon was just being ridiculous.

"Baby," I said as I grabbed one of the bags. As soon as I grabbed it the bag pulled me down. "That's heavier than it looks!" Siwon started laughing.


As we entered the SuJu apartment the guys were spinning around and acting very strange. The only one that wasn't was Kyuhyun who was playing is computer games.

"Yah!" I yelled. The guys stopped immediately and looked at us. "What are you guys high?" I joked and put Aunt Kimmy's bag down.

"No, we're bored." Yesung said with a pout.

"So you're having an interpretive dance party?" I rolled my eyes.


Sorry it wasn't that good. DuskRose17 and I are both having a rough patch of writers block for this, so it won't be that good for a while. Please forgive us and enjoy an extra serving of comedy!

Who us that Heechul is playing with? Seriously, is that Hangeng?

Oh yes he did... *nosebleed*

With Benefits

The Atheist and the Christian looking like complete and total girls... sounds like the opening to a bad joke.

Because Heechul is allowed to be.

And people start ing.