Are We More Then Awkward Friends?

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

(English Normal, Korean Bold, Japanese Underlined)

Kaitlyn's POV

I ran up to my parents and gave my dad a big hug! He spun me around and we did our normal greeting.

"DADDY!"

"Katie!"

I then let go and give my mom a big hug, being careful of her bad knee. She was using her cane today.

"Hi Mom,"

"Hi sweetie,"

"Hey, what about me?" That would be my younger brother.

"Yeah, what about you?" I ask, staring down at him. We then hug each other.

"I missed you, you little goofus!"

"I missed you too Katie..."

"Eh-hem?" Someone coughed from behind me. It was Amber along with the rest of f(x), my brother Matthew's favorite Kpop group.

"Oh! That's right! Matthew, this is-"

"f(x)!" He fanboys.

"Hello, we are f(x)!" They say in unison.

"So cool!"

"I'm Amber,"

"I'm Krystal,"

"I'm Victoria,"

"I'm Luna,"

"I'm Sulli!"

"H-hi... I'm Matthew." His Korean is really awkward, but he tried!

"He's so adorable Katie! How could you ever call him a monster?" Says Victoria, fangirling over Matt. How or why, I honestly don't know.

"Try living with him for 11 years, then talk to me Victoria-Unni..."

After Matthew got his picture taken with them and getting their autographs, f(x) had to go get ready for the show.

"So Katie, where's SHINee?" Asks my dad.

"Over there with Mel is MinHo. With Jessie is JongHyun. with Paige is-"

"Key." They say, cutting me off.

"Of course you'd know that. With Oona is ONew."

"Your kindred spirit," Says mom. She knows me well. I'm just about as clumsy as he is, and Jessie is clumsier, believe it or not! Oona just has the love of strange snacks, when I have a strong love of chicken and making bad jokes, which I get from my dad. Plus, ONew and I both have O blood type. Actually, I'm like every member of SHINee combined. That means I have quick changes in personality.

"So that leaves TaeMin. Where is he sweetheart?" That would be my mom. She knows me TOO well.

Just then TaeMin walked up next to me.

"Mom, Dad, Monster... This is TaeMin." I say awkwardly.

"You mean the guy you have a crush on?" Matthew asks innocently. He doesn't know TaeMin can understand a good chunk of English.

"MATTHEW YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I yell and chaise after him.

He runs away and yells, "Victoria Noona! Help!"

And Victoria walks up and asks, "What's going on?" While Matthew hides behind her. Darn you mothering instinct. Well, if and when her and Nichkhun have a child, then he/she will be a very loved child.

"He just embarrassed me in front of TaeMin and our parents..."

"Hey Katie, who's this cute little boy?" Asks SNSD's Jessica.

"My little bother, Matthew," I say. Why does every female here think he's adorable?!

"Hi Matthew. I'm Girls' Generation's Jessica."

"Hi Jessica Noona..." He says shyly. So NOW he's quiet and polite?

"You've taught him well. Tell your parents that he's safe with us okay?"

"By all means, keep him!"

"Katie!"

"Bye squirt!" And I walk away, with both of us smiling. Now to deal with the 'TaeMin' situation. I walk back and my mom is sitting down and my dad is having a staring contest with TaeMin, who is losing terribly.

"Daddy? What are you doing?"

"Intimidating him..."

"For the love of... Daddy, your scaring him."

My dad stops with the staring contest, but doesn't keep his eyes off of TaeMin when I walk over next to him. TaeMin hides halfway behind me.

"Katie, just tell him that if he behaves and respects you and takes good care of you, then you can date."

"Daddy!"

"Well, we'll see you later. Where's your brother?" My mom says, trying to give me a chance to escape.

"He's with f(x) and Girl's Generation."

My parents give me hugs and then go to find Matthew so they can sit in the audience. That just leave me and TaeMin.

"How much of that did you understand?"

"I just know that I got permission to date you now from your dad..." TaeMin says, facing me now.

"So...?"

"So, would you be my girlfr-"

"New Girlz! Time to get ready for the show!"

"I have to go now... Save that thought for later okay?"

And I leave TaeMin there, not knowing what he was going to ask. I REALLY need to study my Korean again!
 

____________________________________________________________________________________

DONE! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! KTHANKZBIE!