Feels Like Magic

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

(English is black, Korean is Red, and Japanese is Purple)

Kaitlyn's POV

After everyone had left the bathroom I ran for it. I had changed into normal clothes and taken my wig off. Yes I had green hair before, but I had secretly dyed it last night. And I just so happened to come across a wig that matched my old hair perfectly and bought it.

"Normal" clothes:

I wasn't really running away- I was escaping reality. I really don't know what to think... I mean, TaeMin had always been my main bias of SHINee, but meeting him and everything... I feel a stronger pull towards him. I just don't know...

As I was making my escape, I ran into one of the few people I wanted to avoid- TaeMin. I just hope he doesn't notice how sick I look.

That's right, I was sick. I get sick easily, but no one really notices because I try and keep it hidden. I get on edge and really emotional, and all of my senses, which are normally stronger then most people's anyway (except for eyesight), are sharpened 10 fold. I get really irritable too. My friends and family say I'm a vampire- sensitive to light and won't ever come out in it, but I do get extra sensitive to things when I'm sick.

TaeMin must have noticed though, because he said, "Are you okay?"

"Not really..." I answer. Wait, why would I say that! I'm trying to hide the fact I don't feel well... Darn you TaeMin!

"Wait... How did you change your hair so fast?" He asks, looking at my new hair.

"Maybe it's magic..." I whisper, not able to raise my voice louder like my shirt said, for fear he could here the raspy-ness in it.

TaeMin's POV

When I'm around you it feels like magic... This can't be "Love" could it? It hasn't even been 3 days...

She looked terrible in the sense that she looked sick, but she was still pretty to me... I don't know why, but my chest hurts to see her like this. Why didn't I notice earlier... I don't get all of these feelings. Maybe I'll ask my Hyungs later, but right now, Katie needs me.

Kaitlyn's POV

TaeMin was looking at me strangely... Did that really sound too weird? I shouldn't have said something so strange... I looked up at him. He seems even taller now. Maybe because I took off the heels I was wearing earlier. He had a different look on his face now, one that I like to avoid seeing aimed at me- Concern.

I always try to help others, but I don't like having to burden them with helping me back. My friends are great, but they don't need to worry about me. But maybe that's what I need- someone to worry about and fret over me...

I felt my legs go weak and TaeMin caught me. "Let's go get you some water..." He said helping me to stand and supporting me with his arm around my waist and mine around his shoulders.

Little did I know, but a few certain Super Junior members had been watching-

ShinDong, Heechul, and DongHae.