Love at First Sight

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

I cried into my pillow case... Why her? Why now? Why was she here to mess up my life?! It's been so perfect. Why was Hae always breaking my heart?

One year ago...

As I walked into the school I saw people everywhere. Freshmen... Oh crap I think I'm gonna hurl! I can still turn back, I can be homeschooled! As these thoughts rushed into my head I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried as she hurried to pick up her stuff.

"Let me help." I said, I was hopeless with Korean.

After she had all of her books she thanked me and I looked at her real close. She was beautiful. Her skin was smooth and flawless, her eyes a perfect shade of brown, her hair was wavy, and she had a slim frame like a ballerina.

"M-my name is Hae." She tried to say.

"I'm Paige." We shook hands.

"Maybe I could help you with your English?" I offered.

"Help?"

"Um..." I searched my brain. I know this one.

"I'll see you around." Hae hurried away as the bell rang.

Crap, she doesn't know that I wanted to help her. I looked at my feet and saw a cell phone. This must be Hae's. I'll have to get it back to her. The internal wheels in my head started to spin as I thought of a great way of getting another chance to talk to her.

A light knocking came from my door. As I sniffled and hid my face in my pillow the door opened and someone walked in. That someone sat on the edge of my bed and put a hand on my hand. That smell... it was Key's shampoo. He started to rub small circles on my shoulder blade. Key really was motherly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked in perfect English.

I sat up and wiped my eyes. We looked at each other for a moment and then took a tissue and wiped the mascara from my cheeks.

"Not really." I whispered.

Key put an arm around my shoulder and I started to cry again.

"Book." Hae said as I held up the dictionary.

"Yes." I said smiling. "You're getting better."

"Thank you." As we sat there in the library I felt really happy. She was the first girl I had felt this way about in a long time.

"We should go before Mr. Anderson kicks us out." I suggested as I saw the librarian putting away books.

As we walked out of the library Hae dropped her cell phone. I knelt down and grabbed it, quickly typing something. When I gave it to her she smiled.

'I really like you, will you go out with me? -- Paige'

"Yes." She said.

We smiled as we walked out of the building.

"She was the first person I ever loved."


I'm the queen of sadness... so here's some comedy!