A Different Brand Of Flaming Charisma!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV:

FML. No really. I know, I know- Paige is dealing with relationship problems, blah blah blah, you should be helping her to feel better, blah blah blah. I already helped her with this once. Anything I do probably wouldn't help. And I really just need to yell at the top of my lungs somewhere.

Why?

Because of one certain mushroom haired Korean Idol.

No not Mir- TaeMin!

I honestly don't get all these mixed messages he's sending me. That's why I decided to go out for today.

I was walking around somewhere in Seoul, all by my self- but if I got lost, all I had to do was make a phone call and Lee SooMan would send someone to get me. Awesome right?

Anyway...

Couples were EVERYWHERE! THEY'RE INVADING!

No, but seriously.

Couples were everywhere. I felt kind of sad not being with someone.

I walked around for what felt like hours. Maybe it was. I had my phone off because I didn't want to deal with anyone. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving either...

I walked to a market area. There were less people here and it was a larger area. It was really cold today for some reason.

The ahjussi's and ahjuma's were staring at me. Not only was I foriegn- I was blonde; light, light, light, blonde.

It was weird. I feel like I did when I was starting high school...

FLASHBACK:

I hope I don't stand out to much or anything. What if no one likes me? What if I don't make any friends?

I was dressed in a long sleeve red and black boys shirt and a pair of black jeans. I had brown hair at the time. I was very shy.

When I got to science class a couple of months after school started one day I met Paige and we became friends. I met the others soon after and they made me not afraid to be my self.

"You just need to be you," They were always telling me that.

END FLASHBACK

As I walked around, reminiscing, I failed to notice someone fallowing me.

"Excuse me?" They asked, taping me on the shoulder.

I turn around and almost scream. It was MinHo.

"MinHo? What are you doing here?" I ask him. It was strange for him to be here, right?

"Making sure you don't get kidnapped." He was worried about me?

"Really? Why didn't anyone else come?"

"Because I'm the only one who noticed you leave," He says, not making eye contact. Weird...

"So you were watching me?" I smirk. He was speechless for a moment.

"Well, it's kind of hard not to notice when you're not in the room," He said nervously. Man am I confused.

"Why?"

"Because you have this aura about you. Like a different brand of Flaming Charisma from mine." He says kind of dreamily.

Wow. Wait... is he... hitting on me?

"MinHo... Are you feeling okay? Your face is red."

"I'm fine, it's just c-cold is all... Let's go home," He says and grabs my arm, but not enough to hurt me.

By the time we got home, everyone was in the dorm room, with Key in Paige's room, trying to comfort her.

"Finally your back!" Says Jessie, looking at us weird. She looked... angry.

"What took you so long out there MinHo?" Asked Melissa, walking up to MinHo's side and latching onto his arm. Jessie looked even more mad.

"I had to find where Katie went." They dropped the topic.

I went over to the couch and sat down next to JongHyun-Oppa. Yes, I call him Oppa. I call him Oppa because he really has become a big brother to me lately and it's nice. I've never had an older sibling.

"Dino-Oppa, I need help," I say, putting on a cute pout. What? Aegyo never hurts!

"What is it Katie?" He asks, concerned. He was mine now! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! POWER OF AEGYO!

"I'm confused."

"About what?"

"Well, I think I like TaeMin,"

"Right,"

"But today... MinHo was acting all weird around me. I'm just confused,"

"I really don't know what to tell you, sorry."

"It's okay..." I say, giving him a hug. He returns it. It's just a friendly hug people, gosh!

TaeMin walks in the room after the hug. He sits down on the other side of JongHyun-Oppa. Some drama was on the TV.

"This is just ridiculous!" Yells Oona. Everyone in the room looks at her.

"What is?" ONew asks.

"JongHyun move over and let the mushrooms sit next to each other!" JongHyun moves. NO DON'T LEAVE ME OPPA! T_T

"LOOK AT THEM!"

Everyone looks at us.

"What exactly are we looking at Oona?" Asks Mel, clearly as confused as me.

"COUPLE HAIR!"

Couple hair? I look over at TaeMin. We had the same hair color and style.

We just stared at each other for a while.

"JUST GO OUT WITH HER ALREADY!" Oona yells.

I blush in embarrassment. PLEASE tell me he didn't understand her.

"Katie?" Crap...

"Yes?"

"Will you go out with me?"

And that's when everything went black. Just kidding!

"S-sure..." I whisper, not even sure if I said it out loud. But apparently I did because everyone else was cheering for us.

Except for MinHo.