Karma is a B*tch, but I'm worse!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV

DAY OF THE ROBBERY

Jessie and Melissa... How do I explain... they're so mad at each other that you could probably kill an entire town with all the shots fired*! Melissa-Unni had left for a while and when she returned...

"You are the most stuck up, snotty, camera- person I've ever met!"

"And you can't see that you're precious Choi MinHo likes someone else! Blind as a bat, old... This is probably just Karma."

"Karma is a B*tch, but I'm worse!"

"I can tell!"

"Will you two stop it! Gosh..." Oona yelled, startling everyone.

"Oona..." Jessie said in her 'This is something for the older girls to worry about' voice- she uses it on both me and Oona, but Oona hears it the most often.

"No,"

"What?"

"No! Don't give me that crap! I know what's going on! Just because I'm the youngest, doesn't mean I'm stupid! Who's in Advanced Biology? Who's in Algebra 2? Who's in Shakespearean Literature?"

"Well, you are but-"

"No buts! I'm going over to the boys' dorm..."

"I'll go with you," I say, following her. She knows that when I go with her, it's because I hate the situation that's going on and not that I want to keep an eye on her like she's a little kid. I was, and sometimes still am, in her position countless times.

When we got to SHINee's dorm, TaeMin and ONew were the only SHINee boy's there- SungMin, RyeoWook, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, and YeSung were there though too.

"Hello guys!" Oona yells, sitting down on the couch next to ONew. I sit on the other side of her, so it's ONew, Oona, me.

"You know what I just realized?" EunHyuk says, looking at the three of us.

"What?" We all ask at the same time... Strange.

"Oona is like ONew's and Katie's messed up love child..."

ONew and I exchange glances and Oona just sits there, pondering.

"Y'know what Monkey-Oppa? You're right! I'm like some sort of clumsy mishmash of ONew-Oppa and Katie-Unni! It all makes sense... Alright! From now on- ONew-Oppa is ONew-Appa and Katie-Unni is Katie-Umma!"

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I don't want to be a mom... that's what Paige-Unni's for..."

TaeMin just sat across from me, trying to hide is giggles.

"TaeMin seems strangely fine with his girlfriend already having a child and it being his Hyung's..." EunHyuk says.

"Yeah, but wouldn't they of had to have Oona when Katie was 1 and ONew-Hyung was like 7 or 8?" TaeMin says, making the room go quiet.

"Anyway..." RyeoWook says, trying to change the subject. "Katie and I have an announcement!"

"Oh Shisus..." I mumble, face palming. He's seriously not going to say what I think he is, is he?

"What is it?" SungMin asks in a knowing way. Did Wookie tell him?

"Katie and I are making an American style dinner!"

Loud cheers where heard throughout the room.

"I have to go to the market and got some things first though... I should probably get going! See you all later! And no harassing anyone... Oona."

"Yes Katie-Umma..."

"Bye!"

"Bye!" Everyone else in the room replied. I'm glad to have such good friends.

 

When I got to the store, it was fairly empty and it was a nice store, one I'd been to countless times since I found it. The Ahjumma that owns the store is nice enough to help me pick out what I need or to just chat with me. In exchange, I tell her how her grandson, KyuHyun, is doing.

"How has KyuHyun been doing lately, little flower?" That was her nickname for me, it came from my middle name, Rose.

"He's been doing just fine Hana-Ahjumma..."

"Please dear, just call me Hana," One thing I learned about Hana is that she loved flowers, just like the meaning of her name. She took an instant liking to me, before I had even told her about working in the same company as her grandson.

"Is there anything you need help with little flower?"

"No, I've got it. But thank you,"

"Always so polite," I hear her say to another lady that works there, younger then her but still much older then me.

"My grandson could learn a thing or two from her about being nice to the elderly,"

As I was looking for the ingredients for dinner, I got a sudden bad feeling. And the thing is, when I feel something, it usually happens. And I was right.

"ALRIGHT! EVERYONE GET DOWN AND PUT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEADS!" A voice behind me shouted.

I turn around and see 3 guys in masks and each had a gun. The guy who shouted was in the front of the three.

"I SAID GET DOWN!" He yells again, pointing he gun at Hana and the other lady, who had already gotten on the ground.

"Well now, sonny, I'm old and it takes a while, just hold your horses!"

This made me laugh. Even with a gun pointed at her face, Hana can be the same old stubborn woman with attitude. I see where KyuHyun gets his stubborn streak.

"And you," He says, approaching me now. "What are you laughing about?!"

"Nothing, 'sonny'," I say. He doesn't scare me. I'm not afraid of very many people, or even death. I have God, and He will always protect me. This guy's probably just some kid who doesn't really know what he's doing.

"I don't like the way you're talking to me, b*tch!" He says, putting his arm around my neck and holding the gun to my head. I saw that it was a fake.

"Ooo, I'm so scared!" I say sarcastically. I guess sarcasm get's lost in translation or something because he thought I was serious.

"Grab the money and we'll take her- don't hurt anyone else! She's the only one that'd rat on us..."

His two lackeys get the money from the cash register, which I knew from talking to Hana didn't have to much money, only about the equivalent of $300, and then leave the store after the leader guy, who still had ahold of me.

"Now, either you promise to keep quiet about this, or we're going to make you quiet!"

"What can I do? Tell the police that 3 guys in masks robbed a store I was in earlier today? Yes, I can, but no one would know who you three are!" I say, sitting on the ground where the guy had shoved me. We were in an alley near the store and the three of them had me surrounded.

"Don't give me that crap!"

Now I was confused... Maybe they thought I knew who they are.

"Look, I have no idea who you guys are, so just leave me alone!"

That's when it happened- the first kick. It was followed by others and soon enough, I felt numb. I couldn't feel the pain anymore, but I knew they were still kicking. Then they left. No more then 2 or 3 minutes later, I see someone above me, trying to talk to me.

"It's okay Katie..." I hear a familiar voice say.

"J-Jae?"

It was JaeHyun. How did he find me here, and so fast?

"I'll get you to the hospital..."

Then everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*shots fired is something that our Japanese teacher says!

Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry it took so long! Next chapter up soon from The_Embassador, who will write for a little while! Hopefully!

PEACE!