And No s Were Given That Day

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV

I bet if I told you my life , you'll be like, 'Oh shut up you whiny little-' and I'd cut you off there.

But that's the way life is. It . End of the ing story. DEAL WITH IT!

Yeah, I'm cranky today. :P I didn't get any sleep. Why?

YeSung.

DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!

We had a party with some of the other SuJu members and he was the only one besides me who was sober. I talked to him forever. No, seriously. My clock was on 'forever o'clock'. I didn't drink either, trust me. I'm only 15.

I could swear that YeSung was a girl. I felt like I was talking to one of my band mates/friends. It was weird. Like 'ORA-WTF-OKA-OMG-LOL-ROFLMAO-XD-WTH-FTW-WTFM-FML-OMGG-IDK' weird. Yeah. Exactly.

And now I feel like I have NO secrets. I told YeSung about Jae, and life in Washington, and my crush.

Yes my crush. I still like DongHae. And, yes, I'm still dating TaeMin.

Kinda.

You see, we've been drifting apart lately. I don't know why either. He just seems to be distancing himself from me. :C

I told this to YeSung, which I was pretty sure was starting to get a BIT tipsy. Like, he drank a whole bottle of Soju. 

He told me, "He's probably cheating on you then," his words were very slurred. That TOTALLY helped me to understand Korean better.

I like sarcasm, can you tell?

I should stop with all of this breaking of the 4th wall. It's there for a reason. Right?

So in the morning, I had to deal with a hung over fraction of Super Junior. Yay. I called Paige over to the dorm. But she never showed up, the bum.

So I had to deal with YeSung, KangIn, EunHyuk, and RyeoWook. Yay. Fun. Woop-dee-fricken-doo. I'm screwed!

YeSung was the worst case. He was saying anything that came to mind.

That's how DongHae found out about my secret crush on him.

No One's POV

"You know DongHae, I know who likes you!" YeSung said in a very slurred voice, leaning on DongHae, literally, for support.

"Really hyung? Are you feeling okay?" He knew YeSung was drunk, but just wanted to make sure it was just because of the intoxication that he was saying/doing things out of character things.

"I'm fine! The girl who likes you..."

"Yes?" DongHae asks, sitting YeSung down and grabbing them both non-alcoholic beverages.

"Is..."

"Yes?"

"A girl whose name starts with K and ends in atie!"

DongHae choked on his soda.

Katie? Like him? Really? Not possible. But then again... She does spend a lot of time with YeSung and seem to be really close... She would probably tell him these things... right? But what about TaeMin?

KyuHyun's POV

I can't believe they had a drunken dance party... again. Especially after the last one. Which by the way, involved all of Super Junior, SHINee, and New Girlz and only about 6 or 7 of us not drunk or even a little intoxicated.

I'll let you guess who those were*.

So anyway, after SiWon and Leeteuk Hyungs went with DongHae to help with the 4 drunken SuJu members, I spent some time with Katie. She was really nice and a goody-goody. I have no idea how we get along, but, we do.

Don't be falling for her KyuHyun... not after the Paige incident...

Paige found out that I had a crush on her and had given her a lily, but didn't except my confession, but that's okay. I got over her.

But I promised that I would never fall for a foreigner again. Especially one so much younger then me. But it seems to be to late.

When Katie and I were talking about video games, I noticed that she had a ring on her left ring finger. 

What is that? An engagement ring? Promise ring?

I just decided to ask her.

"It's a purity ring," She says, looking at it fondly.

'Purity Ring' huh?

MinHo's POV

I was worried. I think I got caught by Melissa. Caught doing what? Looking at Katie. I can't help it. She's just so interesting and beautiful...

"Yah, MinHo!" Came the voice of a recently sobered YeSung. He was still a bit OOC.

"Oh, hello hyung... Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah... Do you have a crush on Katie?"

I nearly choked on my muffin. How could he know?

"I don't have a crush on her," I say firmly.

YeSung hyung gave me a 'I don't believe you' look.

"Really!"

TaeMin's POV

I just got back from practicing for my solo performance dance when YeSung pulled me to the side. His breath smelled like alcohol and Pepsi. Not a good combo.

"What's up hyung?"

"I know who your girlfriend has a crush on!" YeSung was going into what we call 'KyuHyun mode'; when someone turns inexplicably evil for no apparent reason.

"W-who hyung?" I hoped that he was lying about Katie having a crush on someone else. Sadly, that wasn't true.

"DongHae,"

"She likes who?!"

Henry's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. She's all I can think about. I haven't even been practicing my violin because all I can think about is her. She's just stuck in the front of my mind.

She will fall for my music...

I thought this over and over when I picked up my violin to try and practice, but I couldn't concentrate. That's when I decided on the perfect song from me to her.

I burned the song onto a cd and placed it along with a note and a red rose on her desk, my mind empty of all thoughts except for, If she finds out it's from me... will she except my feelings?

Kaitlyn's POV

I went to my room after an interesting day and sat down at my desk to go onto the computer.

I saw a note, a rose, and a cd.

The note said in perfect English,

This song reminds me of how I feel about you, and I hope you can and will except these feelings.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer

PS: I was told you love red roses.

Who the heck could this be from? And what's the song?

I put the CD in my computer and 1 2 3 by Craig Smart played.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwd3DAeedEw)

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No macro's from me today! Sorry! but here's what * is!

* They were Kaitlyn, Oona, Jessie, TaeMin, Henry, KyuHyun, and SiWon