Mushroom Hair Powers-Unite!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's Point of View

Man, I can't believe Melissa would fall for that... and she almost broke my dancing arm!

I was suddenly aware that I was alone. No one had followed me! I know what happens in movies like this- I'd get killed or or something. But this is real life! I won't get assaulted or anything!

"Sillyehabnida," (Excuse me) a voice said from behind me.

I turn around slowly and no one was there. Okay, I'm just freaking myself out. There's nothing to be- I turn around and see someone in front of me and I do the first thing that pops into my head when you see someone dressed in black in front of you- SCREAM!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Mian haeyo, nan dangsin-eul nollagehalyeogo han geon aniya . Nae ileum-eun Li Tae Min ibnida," (Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Lee Tae Min,) said none other then Lee TaeMin himself. Oh yeah, it's not weird that he's sneaking around in black and scaring innocent foreigners...

He must have noticed my "I-know-who-you-are-but-your-cuteness-won't-help-me-understand-Korean" face, because he said in the cutest accent imaginable, "I am sorry to scared you. I am SHINee's Lee TaeMin. How are you?"

SOOOOO CUTE! How is this guy 3 years older then me?

I decide to answer him in the best Korean I can speak, "Je ileum-eun dangsin-eul mannaseo bangabseubnida , ​​Katie ibnida. Nan gwaenchanh-a hamyeon dangsin-eul gamsa ? Nan aju manh-i hangugmal haji anhseubnida," (My name is Katie, nice to meet you. I'm fine thank you and you? I don't speak very much Korean. )

He asks back, "What languages do you speak?"

" English, Japanese, and some Korean... Kore wa watashi no Kankoku-go suu..." (Which my Korean ...)

"Watashi wa anata no Kankoku-go wa totemo yoi to omoimasu." (I think your Korean is very good)

"Babo..." I say, blushing slightly. Wait, I never blush! Stupid pretty boy TaeMin and his pretty boy looks and my hormones and-

"Anata wa daijōbudesu ka?" (Are you alright?) TaeMin asked me, with a sly look on his face.

"Was I thinking aloud...?" I ask, generally embarrassed.

"Hai..." (Yes)

"So you do understand English?" I ask him accusingly.

"Only a little..." He says, acting all cute.

"Dangsin-ui gwiyeoum naege jagdonghaji anhseubnida!" (Your cuteness doesn't work on me!) I say, or more like yell, in his face while pointing at him. It's one of the few things I bothered to memorize in Korean.

"Oh yeah?" TaeMin asks in that too adorable accent of his, getting close to my face.

"Y-yeah..." I stutter out. Man, what's wrong with me? Normally if I'm around a guy I don't act this way. Can I really have feelings for TaeMin after only having known him in person for a matter of minutes?

"You're so easy to talk to, it's great." He said, backing away slightly.

"MmHmm..." *internal fangirl scream* I should probably leave- but then I couldn't talk to TaeMin!

"TaeMin...?"

"Ne?"

"Can I call you Oppa?"