Relationships and Roses

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV

Recap:

TaeMin likes me? Nah, why would he... Just because I like him, doesn't mean I need to get to hopeful.

After everyone else had left, I decided to watch TV. It was showing last nights M!Countdown. Just when Teen Top finishes performing "No More Perfume On You", there was a knock at the door.

I get up and open the door and see-

End Recap

TaeMin. (Bet you didn't see that one coming! Oh, who am I kidding, of course you knew that...)

"Hi TaeMin..." I had stopped calling him Oppa because it was getting really awkward for us.

"Hi..." He replies, standing there awkwardly. Man, I feel more awkward then Jessie...

"Come in," I say, moving out of his way so he could get in. He goes over and sits on the couch. I take the chair next to the couch and turn off the TV.

"So..." I say, not helping the awkward silence.

He just sat there. I just sat there too. As we were there, you know, just sitting, I couldn't help but feel TaeMin's nervousness, making me nervous too.

"Do you want something to drink or-"

"WILLYOUGOONADATEWITHME?!" TaeMin yells, not looking at me, but I could tell he was blushing. I was too.

"W-what?"

"Will you go on a date with me...?" He asked again, this time I could understand him loud and clear.

I just sat there, stunned. Why in the world would TaeMin want to go on a date with me? Just then I hear a knocking from the door again. I get up to answer it and-

I wake up. It was all a dream? I get up to answer the door, because there was someone knocking on it, but not before I pinched my arm. "Ow!" Definitely awake.

"Hello?" I say and open the door. It was Henry.

"Hi... I came here to apologize." He said, giving me a serious look. Darn it! He's looking me in the eyes again... Hey look! Shoes! He wears nice shoes...

"F-for what?" I ask. STOP.STARING.AT.ME.

"For at the dance. I didn't know you had a date and it was rude of me to ask for a dance when you had one."

"W-what date? W-who?" STOP STUTTERING KAITLYN!!!! Shut up conscience! Nobody likes you...

"TaeMin. He was your date right?"

What do I say? I don't even know, so if I say yes or no, I could be lying. Just then, TaeMin himself comes around the corner, mumbling to himself.

"Well, I should go..." Says Henry, winking at me, then leaving before TaeMin could notice. I slam the door shut and turn the TV up.

I hear a knock. I turn the TV back down and run to the door. I stop for a minute to compose myself and open the door. TaeMin is standing, just like in my dream.

"Hi TaeMin..."

"Hi..."

"Come in,"

He goes and sits on the couch. Deja vu...

I go and sit on the chair, just like in my dream.

"So..."

Before I could even offer him something to drink like in my dream, he yells, "WILLYOUGOONADATEWITHME?!"

I just sit there stunned, like in my dream. But before I could answer, Paige and Key come in, laughing and joking around, until they see TaeMin looking like he just confessed something huge, (which, he kinda did...) and me, probably looking like my puppy (A nintendog named DongHae... I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!) died.

Awkward!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Can't wait for the next chapter? Nether can I! Good luck on the next chapter Gurl! you're gunna need it! PEACE OUT! X*