Essentials of Life

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Coffee...

Made with a half cup caffeine and half milk with four spoonfuls of sugar.

Music...

iPod charged fully with top 40 artist on it.

Fashion...

Latest Vogue Italiano on the coffee table.

I had three of four things, and yet the house was emptier than usual. Melissa got our manager to give me a day off well they went on with their schedules. Though being out and busy would be so much better than here. By noon the magazine was read thoroughly, the coffee was almost gone, and the music became repetitive. There was nothing on TV, everyone was out, and Vance was asleep. Plus I can't call...

The pain in my heart rips out again. I close my eyes and the tears back in. Don't cry. I repeat it for a few minutes and then I get back to reading the magazine.

1:00 pm

2:00 pm

3:00 pm

4:00 pm

Siwon's Point of View:

As I walked up the stairs to the fifth floor to see if Paige was okay my phone started to ring. It was a text from her.

Are you on your way yet?

Yeah, only a floor away from you now.

Great, Vogue isn't worth a day of reading.

I laughed at the last statement. Don't girls love Vogue? It's like the girl's bible, right? Paige was probably the only exception (besides Kaitlyn). Before we exchanged anymore texts I was at her dorm and she opened the door.

"Hey!" Paige said with a smile.

"Hyung!" Vance ran over from the living room and I picked him up.

Paige and I played with Vance for an hour or so before Paige put on a video for him to watch.

"How are you doing?"

"Great, breaking up with Hae was the best thing for me." That's what I would have wanted to hear, she's lying.

"But I thought you loved her?"

"I'm a teenager, love is something that I think I have until it's something else."

Yeah... but what about when you're grown up?

"Paige," I looked at her for a long minute before doing what I've always wanted to do...


Key's Point of View:

Paige walked down the stairs to meet me with glee. Either her mood really had picked up, or she was putting up a mask again.

"Ready?" I asked.

"As always." Her smile grew as we walked down the street towards the mall.

She was her old self times ten. It scared me. Just yesterday she was crying so hard because the love of her life had set thier whole relationship on lies, and now she hadn't a care in the world. Note to self: Get Paige drug tested.

"What's making you so happy?"

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you." She smiled slyly.

"Paige, please tell me. You're actually scaring me."

"I'll get a handel on it." And she rolled her eyes.

But the whole day she seemed like she was on cloud 9.


What's up with Paige? If you give a guess close to the correct answer I'll give you a hint. But this actually won't be revealed until the *drum roll* SEQUAL! That's right, there will be a sequal since this adventure with New GirlZ only takes place in a year, so there's more to go on when they're all grown up in the world. So send in the guesses and get a hint to hold you over till the sequal.

Even if you weren't gonna, with that face I would GTFO pronto!