Lights, Camera, Scream!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Key's Point of View:

I pushed up my purple top hat and motioned to the large red door, about twenty feet tall. Jeongmin and Paige looked in awe and amazement as they walked in. I gripped my cane with my purple gloved hand and walked behind them.

"This will be a day to remember, and the dentist won't be so happy." The door closed behind us and I smiled.

48 hours later...

I watched as Kaitlyn and Paige goofed around. It was their first day off in a long time, and they chose the time to reenact scenes from Wicked. Kaitlyn playing Glinda and Paige playing Elphiba. It was cute, they knew every line and part to do. After they did "What is this feeling?" Onew walked in with our managers.

"Hyung, what's going on?" I asked.

"There's been a decision to make the image of SHINee, New GirlZ, and Boyfriend more in the light for everyone." New GirlZ manager said.

"Um... How?"


Taemin's Point of View:

I watched my hyungs talking with the girls and Boyfriend. Well, more specifically I was watching Kaitlyn and Minwoo. She seemed happy with him. Maybe more happy then when she's with me. They are a lot closer in age, and it's easier for them to talk. Or maybe I'm just imagining this. Kaitlyn is my girlfriend, and Minwoo is her publicity boyfriend.

"So we all split up and then choose a movie?" Youngmin clarified.

Our managers nodded.

"The camera crew will be here soon and each couple will be paired with a SHINee member before competing for a movie." Manager hyung said.

You're probably curious. Well we are going to be on a program that will have us compete for a movie and then film a parody of it. Like a movie version of Super Junior Mini Drama.

With in a few minutes the filming crew was here and we set up. We were split up to each couple. Each sign that was given to the couple had their couple name and then they would talk for a minute and then chose their first choice. YoungIssa chose first.

"Minho." Melissa smiled.

Then PaiMin.

"Key, get over here!" Paige cheered and hugged hyung when he came over.

Then KwangSsie.

"Jjong oppa!" Jessie said.

And Kaitlyn smiled at me.

"Taeminie." She said in a baby voice. I laughed as I walked over.

And so Onew went to OonSeong.

"Now each team will compete to get the first movie in line." We all waited to hear what the first movie. "The first movie is... Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

Everyone started cheering. We were taken out of the dorms to a park where there was two strips of mats set out and a flag a few feet from the end between the two.

Everyone stood in the five teams and the PD behind the camera told us the rules.

"The two guys in each team must be the main contestants in a three legged race. First they will spin five times, run to the girl and carry her to the end of the mats, spin five more times, and run to the flag." It sounded simple.

The first two teams were Key hyung, Paige, and Jeongmin versus me, Kaitlyn, and Minwoo.

"If you guys drop me I'm gonna kill you!" Paige yelled.

After tying our legs together, Minwoo and I spun five times and ran to Kaitlyn. Key hyung and Jeongmin were in pace with us as we grabbed the girls. As We ran to the end of the mats Key hyung and Jeongmin dropped Paige. She yelled at them as Minwoo and I set Kaitlyn down and spun five more times. We ran neck and neck with Key hyung and Minwoo. As I was about to dive for the flag Key hyung dived and snatched the flag.

I cried out as Minwoo and I fell into the ground.

Minho's Point of View:

After the first compatition for Willy Woinka, which Key won for his team against me, the next movie was announced.

The next movie is… Sweeny Todd.” Melissa looked excited. It was her favorite movie. “Each team will have three minutes to play a round of charades; the team that gets the moves will win the movie.

I’m good at this game!” Mel cheered.

Every team chose two people to play. Melissa and I, Jessie and Jonghyun, Kaitlyn and Minwoo, and Oona and Hyunseong. Jessie and Jonghyun went up first. Jessie looked at her card and then started acting. She started flapping her hands at the wrist like small wings and then pretended to shoot a bow and arrow. Then Jessie pretended to get shot in the heart and blinked several times and sighed.

“Cupid!” Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun ran up and looked at his card. After a minute hyung started to swing his arms around like he was rocking a baby.

“Baby!” Jessie cried.

Jonghyun nodded and then squatted down. At first we were all laughing because it looked like he was constipated. After a little while Jessie caught on.

“Babysitter!”

They traded places again. After the three minutes were up they sat back down where the rest of us were Kwangmin took Jessies hand.

Jessie and Jonghyun got seven right.

They cheered and high fived.

Kaitlyn and Minwoo, your time starts now.

Kaitlyn looked at her card and started to do a move from A-Cha. The one where they wave their hands back and forth as they go down. After a while they passed and Minwoo put one fist on his hip and the other up in the air, looking up at it.

“Superman!”

They switched. Kaitlyn made her hands into claws and held them up to her side.

“Lady Gaga!”

She shook her head. Then Katie started to move them side to side.

“Michael Jackson!”

It was another three minutes of hit and miss before their round was over.

Kaitlyn and Minwoo got six correct.” They pouted and sat back down.

I’m sure you get the point, there was a lot of embarrassment that’s going to be on TV real soon. But I won the movie for Melissa. She really likes Sweeny Todd.

Oona’s Point of View:

It was done to Kaitlyn’s team and my team for the next movie they would announce.

The next movie to compete for is Scream.

Kaitlyn’s eyes went wide, she didn’t like scary movies. I didn’t either, but I didn’t know what the last movie would be and it may be wose.

"You will have to identify each dance to the songs that play."

All of a sudden Message by MYNAME came on. Kaitlyn and I instantly knew the dance. Once the song was done Mr. Simple came on and we started to do the "zombie walk." After Gee, Bonamana, Fiction, and Love Song we were tied.

"Who ever gets the next song wins the movie."

Then Eat You Up came on. I froze. This was the one dance that Kaitlyn knew and I didn't! Beore I got a chance to think Kaitlyn was belting out the chorus dance and hitting every main dance move that she spent months working on.

"Team MinLyn wins the movie!" Minwoo jumped up and hugged Kaitlyn. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Taemin looking at little upset.

I brushed it off and walked back to Hyunseong and Onew with an "Eh" sort of expression.

"Team OonSeong gets the movie Nightmare on Elm Street. Team MinIe get Sleepy Hollow."

Jessie crossed her arms as the medic finished wrapping her ankle. It wasn't actually her fault, when we were all joking around before the round I tripped into Jessie... What? I'm Onew appa and Kaitlyn umma's awkward love child.