One Big Happy Family

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Jessie's Point of View:

As we all sat in the SuJu dorm living room Kimmy and Siwon were making dinner. None of us complained when she offered to cook, she is the best cook you will ever meet! Whens he went into the kitchen she made Siwon help her, and he couldn't say no. SiSi was a good nephew and Gentleman. It wasn't that entertaining today, though. It was our last day before school started. Plus Hae was here. Only a few of the guys were giving her a chance, but none of us girls were. We gave a chance once before, never again.

"Paige, sit down!" Mel almost yelled as Paige swong Vance around in her arms, he laughed his head off.

"I can't, I'm too hyper!" Paige set down her brother and started to hop an inch off the ground.

All of the guys laughed. It wasn't funny, she was like this too often. Paige was a coffee addict (caffeine is classified as a legal drug) and today she had four or five cups, that we knew of.

"I'm so hyper! I seriously can't help myself, maybe me drinking so much coffee and then going crazy is a sign of terets, I've always wondered what it would be like to have that. Also OCD, and ADD, and ADHD. Maybe coffee just brings that out. I must get it from my mom, she has deslexia and ADHD, so if I get all of that from her then I'm screwed. Maybe I just need to lay off my coffee, but that will never happen. Ooh, more coffee!" Paige saw the coffee she had put in her purse.

She started to sip it as the guys just stared at her.

"How many cups have you had?" Hangeng asked.

"Four, maybe five. This will be my tenth." Some math she has.

"I think it's time to cut you off." Minho reached to take the coffee from Paige and she shot him the scariest look I've ever seen.

Everyone that wasn't used to it backed up to the walls. All of the guys stared in horror as Paige calmly sipped her coffee. Siwon walked in and looked at all of the others.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Taemin pointed at Paige in horror. I laughed at him. Minho wasn't that scared of Paige, he was really brave.

Paige's Point of View:

Siwon sat next to me at smiled. If only he knew. They wouldn't have gotten scared if they hadn't tried to take my coffee.

"One big dysfunctional family." Kibum muttered. Yeah we were... OMO! I ALMOST FORGOT!

"Oh!" I almost choked on my coffee. "You just reminded me, that's exactly true. Oona and I figured out just how dysfunctional we would be if we were real family." Everyone looked at me and Oona funny as we laughed.

"Paige and Jonghyun are the umma and appa. Kaitlyn is the weird child, Jessie is the clumsy one, I'm the baby one, Minho is the dazzeling one, Kangin is the handsome one." Oona explained the main part of the family. "Key is the other woman, and Taemin is Key and Jonghyun's love child."

"Melissa and Heechul are the aunts, Onew is the uncle, Shindong is the fun uncle, Donghae is the fatherly uncle, Yesung is the emo cousin, Leeteuk is the good cousin, Sungmin is the funny cousin, Eunhyuk is the creepy cousin," he did his creepy face and I pulled Vance closer to me, "Ryeowook is the baby cousin, Kibum is the 'too cool for school' babysitter, Siwon is the family preacher, and Kyhyun is the creepy ninja in the backyard!" I finished explaining and took a breath.

Everyone was laughing at the parts they got.

"Then who am I?" Hae asked.

"My other woman." I kissed her cheek.

"And me?" Hangeng asked.

"I haven't figured you out yet."


I hope you all liked that better! Here's some comedy!