The Kailyn Whisperer

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

"Kaitlyn, if you don't sit your down right now I swear to T.O.P I will burn you!" I yelled as Kaitlyn hid in her shower from the dress in my left hand and a curling iron in my right.

"NO! I don't like dresses!" Kaitlyn cried.

"She's definitely your child." Melissa said as she finished clipping her curly hair back.

"No way, she gets it from you." I said as I picked up Katie's MP3 from the counter. "What if I let you watch Eat Your Kimchi well you get ready?"

Kaitlyn thought a minute and stepped out of the shower and grabbed the dress and MP3. After a few minutes she let me in to do her hair and make-up. She laughed at Spuggy as I finished her hair.

"Done, now go wait." I pointed at the living room. "And if you behave I'll let you have some mochi ice cream before bed."

Kaitlyn nodded and went to wait with Jessie and Melissa. Once I finished getting ready I knocked on Oona's door.

"Ooni," I said softly. "Do you need any help?"

"Yes please." Oona opened the door and let me in. Her blonde locks were hopelessly tangled. I brushed in out and curled and pinned it in place. Then I helped her with a few coats of mascara and lip gloss. "Thank you, unni." She said innocently.

"Your welcome, Ooni." She skipped down the hall to meet the rest of the girls.

"The guys should be here soon." I said as we all waited.

Kim, my cat, waited by the door. Back in America we all lived in a very quiet town, so I let the cat out. But here it was a busseling city and I didn't want my kitty-cat to get lost for hurt. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and Kim growled. She hissed at my feet as I walked over, my red kitten heels clacked on the floor. I took a breath and opened the door. Dino-Oppa stood there, now another inch shorter than me.

Kim hissed and growled at him. Jonghyun had a look of pure terror, as did the others behind him.

"Kimberly, stop it!" I said sternly. "Go to bed." I pointed to the hall and she started walking there, giving us all dirty looks as she walked out.