I Hate You

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV

Life . I know, I know. Every time I start a chapter, I say that my life is terrible, blah blah blah. You probably think things like, 'Katie, you're just selfish.' or 'Katie, why don't you care about your friends problems?'

I do. I spend most of my time worrying about others. But if I want to complain about stuff to do with me and my life in my POV, then I will! Anyway, I should probably stop breaking the 4th wall now and get back to what I was saying...

Life .

Not only did I have to start up school when my Korean is still more awkward then ONew and Oona combined with myself, (which, let me tell you, is REALLY REALLY REALLY awkward) but I have to wear a skirt. Every school day. That's 5 freakin' days a week. Help me...

"Katie, we need to GO! NOW!" That would be Paige. She and Key had the most brilliant idea (notice my sarcasm?) to take me shopping. I don't like shopping. Not really. I'm fine at like Hot Topic or Game Stop or Claire's (Yes I'm 15 and shop at Claire's), but I don't even know if there is a Korean equivalent of those (although I'm sure there is, but I know for a fact that they wouldn't take me to them).

"Just hold your freakin' rabid turtles!" I yell at her. I don't like to be rushed.

"Can turtles even be rabid?" She asked, throwing a pair of socks at my head.

"Turtles?" YeSung interrupted our argument. He's just so adorable! I know, I really should be over fangirling, but I'm not. Plus, YeSung is one of the oldest members of Super Junior. He's like, almost 30. That's about 2X my age. Yet he's still so cute!

"I like turtles,"

"We know Oppa," I say, getting the stupid socks on and stuffing my feet into my high tops. I can never be mean to YeSung, he's just too nice. The last couple of weeks, I've been spending time with him, RyeoWook, and KyuHyun when TaeMin had to go do dance practice with the rest of SHINee. YeSung is the only one from SuJu who knows about my old crush (although, it's still there...) on DongHae.

"We need to leave ladies," Key says, starting to go into diva mode. I know exactly how to fix this.

"Key-Umma! I was trying to get ready, but Paige was rushing me to fast and I almost hurt myself," I say, putting on my best innocent victim face. What can I say, I'm great at acting.

"Oh Katie, I'm sorry... Let's get going though, before the stores close," Key says in a more motherly way. Paige get's a bit mad that I used her as the enemy in the situation. I use the same 'Umma' technique on her too. Works every time.

Later when we get back from shopping, Paige has another idea.

"Hey Katie, isn't tomorrow our anniversary?" She asks slyly.

"Yeah it is!" I reply, getting the idea.

"Anniversary?!" Asks every male in the room, which was the SHINee and Super Junior members.

All of the girls, (including Hae, who I still hate) knew what we were talking about.

"Why isn't Hae mad?" Asks JongHyun.

"Why would I be mad?" Okay, so there are some things I like about Hae. She's a good actress when it comes to tricking boys, plus she's a bit evil.

The boys were all confused.

"They're having an anniversary..." JongHyun said.

"So?" Hae replied. This should be good.

"So doesn't that mean they're in a relationship?"

"Yup,"

"So?"

"So?"

"Friendship is a type of relationship babo!" Paige says, smiling.

The boys all looked dumbstruck while us girls all laughed. Paige and I have been friends for a long time and we like to celebrate it when we can.

The next day, Paige and I had a girls day out. It was sort of like yesterday (even though Key is a boy, it really was a girls day out) and we went to the mall again. We decided to get some ice cream to celebrate our Friendshipvercery!

Paige was talking about Big Bang, but I was zoning her out. She was going into TOP fangirl mode. When she's talking, I notice a boy about 16 or 17 looking over at our table. Figuring he was looking at Paige, I told her. She turns and looks at him.

"Katie..."

"What?"

"That's JaeHyun..."

"WHAT?!" I look harder and see that it was Shin JaeHyun, the boy who broke my heart.

I looked away, but it was too late. He started to walk over here.

I remembered the day he broke my heart, even though I had the memories locked away...

FLASHBACK

It was my second week of freshman year and everyone was excited for homecoming. Paige at the time was my only close friend. She insisted that we go to homecoming.

"Why?" I whine, not wanting to go.

"Because, homecoming is a chance to showoff our amazing styles!" Paige says, going into diva mode.

"Don't you mean YOUR amazing style?" No way was I wearing a dress or even going. Plus, my style at the time was very baggy/tomboy.

"You are going to find a date, and you are going to wear a dress, and you are going to go!"

"No!"

We fought about it for a week. We had 3 days left before the dance. Paige had a date (I can't remember who now, but he was a Junior) and I had none. Who wanted to ask out the weird, shy, overweight girl who spent all of her time drawing and dancing?

The answer was Shin JaeHyun.

JaeHyun was a Sophomore and in my Japanese class. He was cute, funny, charming, stuff like that. A perfect gentleman with girls practically (and sometimes literally) throwing themselves at him. But he asked me to homecoming.

"Hi Katie..." He said in his adorable accent. He moved to town his freshman year of high school. He's from South Korea.

"Hi Jae," I answer, looking up at him. Yes, he's taller then me... He also wanted everyone to call him Jae.

"I was wondering if you were going to homecoming?" He asks shyly. He was pretty shy.

"I don't think so... What's wrong? You seem worried..." I have strong empathy and could tell he was nervous about something.

"Well, there's this really cute girl I want to ask out. She's nice, funny, weird, exciting, and she can dance like nobodies business... But I'm afraid she'll reject me... Plus, I really don't know how to ask her..."

"Well, use me as a practice dummy... Wait that came out wrong..." He laughed at my goof up. I stuck my tongue out at him. Yes was 14 at the time, but I'm just a very immature person!

"Okay I'll try... Will you go to the homecoming dance with me?" He asked. I couldn't tell how serious he looked and sounded.

"Yes," I say, playing the role of the lucky girl he will ask out. "See, that wasn't so hard! Now go ask your perfect girl out," I say, trying not to sound bitter.

"I already did,"

"Then why did you ask me for help?" Yeah, I can be pretty stupid sometimes.

"I asked her out... The girl I described was you."

END FLASHBACK

By now you're probably thinking, 'This is a completely over used Mary Sue-ish plot line. I bet that next something will happen at the dance like, he'll be seen with another girl, you're heart will break, he says it's a mistake, you cry and say the mistake was going out with you, then later he ends up in a car accident, is in a coma, you cry at his bed side and apologize when he finally wakes up, he says it's his fault, you both kiss and make up, and everything is right in the world'.

Well, you were right up to right before the car accident part. What do you think this is, a cheesy drama?

Yes, my life is pretty generic- DEAL WITH IT.

"Katie?" Jae asks, approaching our table.

"What do you want JaeHyun?" Paige asks venomously.

"Paige..."

"No, I will not let this disgraceful piece of lying donkey $h!t get away with what he did!" Paige said, going into Diva-Umma mode. That's like, twice as scary as only one of them.

"Please, I just want to talk to you..."

I look at Paige, then back a Jae. I stand up and say to Paige, *"If I don't come back in 10 minutes..."

"Yeah?"

"Tell ONew..."

"?"

"He's weird." *

I then leave with Jae to the outside of the little cafe. We're on the sidewalk, in a small alleyway, people walking past on the main part of the sidewalk.

"What did you want to say?" I ask, getting impatient.

"I wanted to apologize. I all those bad things I did to you was wrong. I never meant to hurt you, and I meant those things I said about you the day I asked you to the homecoming dance. I know that I'll never be perfect in your eyes or anything, and you don't have to forgive me... Just please, PLEASE say something that I can remember you by that wasn't 'Go die in a hole in hell you sniveling little pile of horse $h!t!'..." Wow... nice language self...

We were both silent for a long time.

"I know that I shouldn't forgive you because of what you did... But I do..."

"What?"

"I forgive you Jae," It's hard to forgive someone when the deserve it, but it's even harder to forgive someone who doesn't.

JaeHyun smiled his bright smile at me. I knew he wanted a hug.

So I hugged him.

Little did I know that I was being watched by angry, jealous eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Comes from an Episode of Fairly Odd Parents. Timmy says dad, not ONew though! Here's some more comedy!

This one REALLY should not be this funny to me...