Break Her Heart I Break Your Balls

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Paige's (Cho Hee's) Point of View:

"This calls for revenge!" I said as Katie opened a box of chocolate and strawberry mochi ice cream.

"Or sleep, it's already nine."

"Katie, we usually stay up till one, don't fail me now."

She sighed and sat down on the bed. We were in my room, in our comfiest pajama's and eating mochi ice cream as we planned revenge. No one breaks my best friends heart and gets away with it! By the time we're through with him he'll be too ashamed of himself to leave his room!

"Okay, we leak his phone number to the public and watch him squirm!" I said as I took a large bite of mochi and instantly regretted it. "Brain freeze...!"

Katie laughed and pointed out it was karma before I grabbed my laptop.

"Okay, we leak it to the press and then have them leak it to the fans. Perfect, and only step one!"

After submitting his number Katie looked guilty.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Her face said exactly how bad she felt about this.

"Katie, he hurt you. He hurt you real damn bad, and he can't get away with that."

After my words settled in she nodded and we moved onto step two.

 

Step one: Release his number to the press, which will end up going INTERNATIONAL!

Step two: Subscribe him to the weirdest and dirtiest magazines possible, and make sure everyone can see they're his.

Step three: Post statuses on Facebook to piss him off. Using all of the pet names.

Step four: Have the girls act like he's the one that dumped and act sympathetic.

Step five: Step back and relax as the show begins.

 

"Unnie, that's too mean!" Katie said as she looked at the list.


I rolled my eyes. Poor girl didn't know how to deal with a break up. Revenge, actual closer, and then laugh because you have no idea why you wanted revenge in the first place. It's the best way.

"Would you rather he think he can break your heart and get away with it?"


(February 3)

We were back as school after our two month winter break. All of our families had gone back to Washington and the dorm felt empty. Only the guys and Vance visited us, and occasionally SNSD unnie's came over. Jessie's parents kept calling to bother her about coming back to America and going on the plan they made for her.

"No, Jessie isn't here." I said into the phone as I tried to get Vance dressed.

"Well, when she's done playing busy tell her we have a plane that leaves Seoul for Seattle that leaves tomorrow." Mrs. Kent said.

"I will." I hung up and changed into my uniform.

Before long we were out the door, my bag under my arm, and Vance running ahead of my to the stairs. Siwon was waiting like he does on his days off. In a swift motion, Vance jumped up and hugged him, smiling like he always does.

"Hi, hyung." He said cutely.

"Hello, Vance." Siwon smiled at my little brother.

Once I got there Siwon turned his attention onto me. We both smiled at each other for a minute before Katie came after me in her uniform and with dark circles under her eyes.

"Morning, oppa." She said to Siwon.

"Good morning, Katie. I won't hold you guys up." We smiled at each other again and Katie and I headed down the stair well.

She looked a little better, but still tired from the last couple of nights moping over Taemin. I stopped her half way to school and pulled out my concealer pen.

"Unnie, we aren't aloud to wear makeup to school." She tried to move away from the pen as I dotted the concealer onto her dark circles.

"No one notices when we do." I covered them up. "You have to look good, even though Taemin graduated, you can't let anyone else know that it's effecting you. Keeping your image up and showing him you're better off is the first part of dealing with a break up."

After that we hurried to school.


Key's Point of View:

It had been a lazy day, everyone was busy with the usual everyday boring. You all know what it is, schedules, interviews, blah blah blah blah! God it's hard being a diva. The girls wouldn't be back until really late because of school and schedules, the others would be back around five-ish at the earliest. I could go help Siwon take care of Vance... Yeah, that will be fun.

As I walked up I saw Jessica walking over.

"Hi, Jessica noona!" I smiled.

"Hi, Key..." She seemed off.

"What is it?"

Sica awkwardly held up three... LEE TAEMIN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL AND BACK!

"I believe these are Taemins, they're addressed to him..."

After apologizing for her getting Taemins... magazines... I hurried to the dorm and grabbed the phone.

"LEE TAEMIN YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" I yelled into the phone as soon as he picked up.

"Hyung?" My yelling obviously letting him know I was NOT in a good mood.

"Get your back to the dorm right now!"

"But we're about to start the interview, Key hyung."

"I don't care."

I hung up and fumed.

 


Step one: Release his number to the press, which will end up going INTERNATIONAL!

Step two: Subscribe him to the weirdest and dirtiest magazines possible, and make sure everyone can see they're his.

Step three: Post statuses on Facebook to piss him off. Using all of the pet names.

Step four: Have the girls act like he's the one that dumped and act sympathetic.

Step five: Step back and relax as the show begins.