The End of New GirlZ?

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Melissa's Point of View:

Spring came quickly as we got ready for our first big concert. Our album was so close to done, only a few more songs. Things were stressful, but we coped. Minho and I would hang out more and shoot hoops every once in a while. But even that stopped...

Minho walked over with two ice cream cones as I held the ball under my arm.

"Thanks." I took one and the yummy ice cream. Rocky road, my favorite.

"How is practise? A little birdy told me that you guys are getting a little behind." He looked at me with concern.

"Well... A bit. Who told you?"

"Eun. We've been talking a lot." He smiled lightly at the mention of our choreographer. Did Minho like her? What about me? Why can't he like me?

"I have to go home, Paige and I have a lot of school work." I handed him the ball and walked away, leaving him confused.

As soon as I walked into the dorm, my hidden tears peaked through. I'm the strong one in the group, I can't cry. I need to be there for the others.

"Mel?" Jessie looked over.

She would just love to see me cry...

"Don't talk to me." I started to walk to my bedroom.

"Hey, Melissa, what's wrong?" She got up and walked over.

"I'm not in the mood for talking, especially to someone who has been trying to get the guy I like." I glared daggers at Jessie.

The look on her face was pure shock.

"M-Mel... That was almost a year ago, I gave up on him! Can't you just forget about that?!"

"Why should I?! You obviously don't care about anything but yourself! This was all about us, as a group!"

"Oh, screw you, Melissa!" Jessie stormed out of the door as the tears started to fall.


Paige's Point of View:

How could I sound that bad? As the recording director and I listened over my solo for the last song on the album, I realized how crappy my voice is. I didn't hit a single note. It sounds like a dying cat!

This is terrible. There's only one more day that we can record, and if I take up all of the time we're screwed for releasing on time. There's only a month or two until we have our debut concert. And I'm the reason this is all getting screwed up. It's always my fault.

As I walked out, everything seemed quiet. Dull, boring, quiet. Why did I even want to come? There's absolutely no point anymore for me to be here. Music obviously isn't my thing. I walked down the hall and thought as someone bumped into me.

"Oh, sorry, Paige." Hae hissed.

Her perfect face glared down at me.

"No, I'm sorry..." I watched her storm off.

Today couldn't get worse. It just couldn't. I walked home and tried to keep my spirits up. But that's hard to do. I'm homesick, the least popular member of the group, and just not good. Why do I even try?


Jessie's Point of View:

Well, here it is. We're so close but so far away from our debut. I'm scared less right now. I just want this to go smoothly, because if it does we get to resign our contract after we finish high school. But now we at least need to finish the rest of this school year in Korea.

Jonghyun and I sat in the lounge in SM as my homework sat in my lap, not a single pencil on it. How could I think about math homework when we were having a concert the last week we're here. It's impossible to think of anything else!

"Jessie?" Jjong oppa looked concerned.

"Yeah?" I looked over.

"Are you ready for this? It's been almost a year, usually you wouldn't be an idol group by now."

"Oppa, it's a big adjustment, but we can do it. We're strong."

He nodded and looked at my homework. I gave a him a look, letting him know that I was still working.


Katie's Point of View:

I can't believe I could be so careless! I twisted my ancle, and we have to finish our MV Teaser still! I'm the main dancer and now, I've let everyone down... It's all my fault we can't continue with filming and unfortunately, Paige-Unnie agrees...

"You need to be more careful! It's too late now to make our debut perfect..."

She seemed like she wasn't telling me everything, but I was too upset to question that.

"So you're saying it's all MY fault?"

"No, not ALL your fault, but... You're the main dancer, and now you can't even dance!"

"At least I can still sing!" Crap... I can't believe I said that. I know how sensitive Paige-Unnie is about her voice...

"That's it!" Paige-Unnie storms out of the dance room to leave me there to sulk.

If the band breaks up, it's all my fault...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oona's Point of View:

Everyone stood in the middle of the room, all glaring at each other. I stood there, in the door way of the living room, watching. The girls looked ready to kill each other. I have no clue what had happened, today had been so narmal.

"This is all your fault! You're supposed to be the leader!" Jessie yelled at Melissa.

"How is this my fault? At least I don't go after my friends crush!" Mel was still pissed about everything with Minho.

"He likes me better!"

Melissa unnie was stuck silent. The hurt obvious on her face. Jessie looked shocked she had said that. They had been best friends before the stress got to them.

"You two are pathetic." Paige said. "If you two never started fighting, we would be happy and normal!"

"It's your fualt to! All you care about it yourself!" Katie shouted.

"I'm not the one that screwed up our teaser! you're lucky they had enough outtakes to put together one!"

Everyone started shouting louder and louder, blaming everyone.

"You guys!" I shouted louder than everyone. They all looked over. "What's going on...? We're supposed to be friends..."

"Well, this was obviously all a bad idea. You were the one pushing for us to audition." Melissa glared at me.

"Y-yah... I..."

How could they say all of this? We're friends...

"Then, I guess you don't have to worry about me then. I got an offer to change to an acting career." I looked at them all, none of them worried or sad.

"Good, I can't put up with your whining anymore." Jessie scoffed.

My heart broke. How could they all be so rude? I know it's been stressful, but no matter what we've never been this mean.

"Then I guess New GirlZ will be a trio then." Paige unnie glared at everyone. "YG gave me an offer for a solo career, and I agreed."