Cuteness, Battle to the Death!

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Jonghyun carried me over his shoulder, kicking and hitting, into the living room.

"Take it back."

"Never!" I said as I continued to kick and hit.

Laughing came from the living room, but I didn't recognize the laughs. After a while Jonghyun turned around so I could see who was there. Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin, Siwon, and Kyuhyun were the ones laughing. Why did people always flock to our dorm?

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Puppysaurus got mad at me." I said simply as I elbowed Jjong in the back of the yeah.

"Yah!" He almost dropped me.

"No." Vance said from Melissa's arms.

"Listen to him, NO!" I said to Jonghyun.

"Make me."

"As you wish." I got ready to kick him in the crotch when he let me down. "Thanks."

Melissa handed me Vance and I sat on the floor with him. The guys kept asking why Jonghyun had been mad at me, but I would leave that for him to explain.

"She said the dog from Legally Blonde was cuter than Roo." Dino-oppa finally said.

"So?" Heechul asked.

"So that's not true."

"Their just dog's."

After that Heechul received a death glare like no other. All of us laughed and Vance got up. He started running to everyone of the SuJu members and high fiving them. After high fiving Heechul, Kangin, and Sungmin he stopped at Kyuhyun. The two of them stared at each other for a while and Vance walked over to Siwon and motioned to be picked up.

"Denied!" I said.

Kyuhyun looked at me and raised his eyebrows before starting to get up. I got up to run, knowing he was after me. Evil Kyu grabbed me from behind and started to spin me around.

"Oppa!" I yelled and laughed. "Please put me down!"

After the "Oppa" and "please" and a super cute pout, Kyuhyun let me down. I smiled and walked back to my seat. Kim crawled into my lap and fell asleep as I petted her. Everyone was talking like normal. Soon Kim woke up and patrolled the guys, causing them to become completely still until she left the room.

"You're cat is scary." Jonghyun said.

"So?"

"She's evil." Kyuhyun perked up.

"Look who's talking." I began laughing.

"You're gonna regret saying that." And he grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Oppa!" Just then my computer started beeping and I was able to jump from his arms and open it. "Annyong umma, annyong Aunt Kimmy!" I said into the computer camera.

"Hey, sweetie." My mom said. She was obviously at work, specially if Aunt Kimmy was there. She isn't really my aunt, she's my moms coworker that would make me Korean food and teach me little bits of Korean. Soon she became more an aunt as we got close. "How is it in Seoul?"

"Boiling hot and filled with annoying guys." I death glared at Jonghyun and Kyuhyun-oppa.

"Well it is August."

"Paige, who's there?" Aunt Kimmy asked.

"Just some of the guys." I turned the computer so the guys could wave.

"Siwon?" Aunt Kimmy asked.

I looked at Siwon in confusion. In a hurry I turned the computer back to me.

"You know Siwon?"

"Of course I do."

Siwon walked behind me and waved.

"Hello, aunt Kim." He said.

"Aunt?"

"Yes." Aunt Kimmy said. "Siwon, is Paige behaving herself?"

"Yes, aunt Kim." He answered politely. Yes I have, if you exclude kissing him on live national TV.


Hey there, just thought I would add that bit with Aunt Kimmy because I had a dream that MY Aunt Kimmy (she is a real person just like she is in this chapter) was Siwon's aunt and the two of us became friends. You may call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.