A Butterfly in a Thunder Storm

5 White Girls and 5 Asian Boys (A SHINee SuJu story)

Kaitlyn's POV

Life . No reason, just in general.

Okay, you can leave now... CHAPTER'S OVER!

Dang it... Fine. You wanna hear about the date right? Well... it didn't happen. Why? Because of the thunder storm.

Oh, thunder's not a big deal you say? Oh... you meant Thunder from MBLAQ. Well this is as in thunder and lightning and rain, oh my. (Thunder and Rain... Is there an Idol by the name of Lightning anywhere?)

I hate thunder and lightning (not MBLAQ'S Thunder mind you). I'm just really afraid of them okay?

Call it an irrational fear if you want- whatever.

So Paige and Hae are back together... I can't STAND Hae for the life of me. I just hate her for some reason, and I hardly EVER hate people.

Today I was at Super Junior's dorm and HeeChul was helping me to get ready for my date with TaeMin. Unfortunately, the storm hit, meaning no one was aloud out until it cleared.

So I had somehow made my way back to our dorm room without screaming... that loudly... with HeeChul, DongHae, SiWon, ShinDong, EunHyuk, KyuHyun, and SungMin following me.

Why we always hang out in our dorm, I will never know.

When we got there, Hae was gone. Yes! Now I don't have to deal with her!

Everyone was sitting and talking with each other- just a normal day here. I managed to make my way to my room without anyone noticing- or so I thought.

JongHyun's POV:

I was talking to Jessie, EunHyuk-hyung, and SungMin-hyung, when I noticed that Katie had left the room.

I stood up to go and look for her, when suddenly I was stopped. "Where are you going JongHyun?" Jessie asked, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Nowhere, just stretching," I lie, sitting back down. At least she's paying attention to me again.

MinHo's POV:

I was with Melissa, Oona, ONew-hyung, ShinDong-hyung, and HeeChul-hyung, when I noticed that Katie wasn't here. That got me worried.

Why? Why am I so concerned about her?

I got up to go and look for her. No one seemed to notice. When I got to her bedroom door, I heard voices coming from inside.

"...And we pray that they will be safe and they will remember her love for them. We pray that she can get through today, even with the thunder storm, and that she will find some happiness soon. In Jesus' name, Amen,"

"Amen,"

Was that SiWon-hyung and Katie? What was going on in there? I heard them walking to the door and quickly left.

Kaitlyn's POV:

"Thank you for praying with me SiWon-Oppa. It really helps and means a lot to me," I say, giving him a hug.

"Anything for a fellow Christian. Now do you want to join the others?" He replies, giving me a brotherly smile.

"Sure!"

We go into the other room and I find Paige and Key, laughing about something.

"Finally! Where were you two?" Asks Paige accusingly (in a joking way though!).

"In my room, praying..." I say quietly. Paige knows how I get during thunder storms and how I am about my religion.

"Right... umm... AWKWARD SILENCE!" Paige yells, creating said awkward silence.

TaeMin was the first to speak up, "Katie can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," I answer, and we leave the dorm room and go to the practice room on the bottom floor.

"What did you want to talk about Tae-" Before I could finish my sentence, soft lips covered mine in a sweet, loving kiss.

My first one...

He pulls away.

"I'm so sorry Katie! I shouldn't have done that!" He says, freaking out.

"TaeMin-Oppa..." I say, getting his attention.

I look down. "I-it's okay..."

He walks up to me and presses our foreheads together.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"You are my little butterfly..."

And we kiss again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY! THEY KISS, THEY'RE TOGETHER! I WANT MY FIRST KISS! (Okay, not really, but maybe just to get it over with)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! KTHANKZBIE!